• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thundercats #1 First and Second and Third prints
3 3

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I bought a Thundercats lot from eBay. #1 and 2 were included. The #2 states on the inside cover second print. Eh. The #1 does not state this, but using the 

https://comics.zapkapowcomics.com/  Website, the pics on the price box makes it look like a second print. Does anyone have any info on did second prints clearly state on the inside page that it was a second print? I looked on eBay and see graded copies with both forms of prices boxes graded as first prints. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Here is the comic, and the #2 that was marked second print.

BF0647C6-91D0-4EF0-8B2E-CD19443853C7.jpeg

D465CC2D-A420-4259-B24D-1200B1A735EA.jpeg

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

On 3/20/2022 at 5:05 PM, *Bronze age fan* said:

Yes, the articles on that site are always... interesting.

Finally we have the answer to the burning question: How many billions of words does it take to simply say that a comic can't be a Canadian Newsstand edition if it doesn't have a UPC?

On 3/20/2022 at 5:08 PM, *Bronze age fan* said:

Thanks Kevin! So it seems I have a second print. But it’s not indicated on the first page. And CGC is missing this when grading some of them. 

CGC is surprisingly bad at identifying later printings. It's a really bad look for them.