• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VOLTRON DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE live movie in the works (TBD)

14 posts in this topic

Live-Action ‘Voltron’ Movie Ignites Bidding War

A bidding war has erupted in Hollywood over Voltron, the mecha anime featuring a giant robot that has amassed a popular following worldwide.

Rawson Marshall Thurber, the filmmaker behind the Netflix hit Red Notice, is attached to co-write and direct a Voltron live-action feature, a hot package that has engendered multiple offers.

Warner Bros., Universal and Amazon are among the six or seven studios and streamers in the mix for the package, according to sources. Netflix, which was behind Red Notice and streamed the animated series Voltron: Legendary Defender, is not in the running, say sources.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:31 AM, Mystafo said:

Bro, if you've never done this as a kid to form your power sword I'm truly sorry about your childhood (JK lol...but no, really...)

voltron-sword.gif

It's alright, my best friend had a real sword when we were kids and we pretended that it was the Z-Sword from DragonBall Z.

On 3/24/2022 at 9:37 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's alright, my best friend had a real sword when we were kids and we pretended that it was the Z-Sword from DragonBall Z.

Thankfully you all still got both eyes and all limbs, I hope?

Edited by Mystafo