• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metal Cards Not Being Graded?
2 2

34 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 8/23/2022 at 3:49 PM, Kywaf said:

Hello! It's been two months since the last update- can you share any information?

Hi

Still working on it. The solution we were hoping would work did not. So not we are working on another one, which should work. 

Mike

On 11/28/2022 at 9:45 AM, MattM CS said:

@Spencer Teeter

There is still a hold on these cards. Be sure to be on the lookout in the coming weeks regarding this situation via email and on our website. Thank you for your patience. 

Hello! Its been almost two months since the last update. When can we expect a formal announcement? CGC has had my cards for almost a full year- this seems incredibly irresponsible.

On 1/19/2023 at 11:54 AM, Kywaf said:

Hello! Its been almost two months since the last update. When can we expect a formal announcement? CGC has had my cards for almost a full year- this seems incredibly irresponsible.

They gave an update on another post. Giving us the same old answer.

Screenshot_20230119_130332_Chrome.jpg

@CGC Mike @MattM CS Hey guys. I have recently seen a ebay listing for a metal charizard graded by cgc with a different style of encapsulation. The cert number is 4045946006. Does this mean that the celebrations metal cards are being graded or is this an internal employee that had their cards graded for internal purposes and is now selling them?

• Administrator
On 1/22/2023 at 7:14 PM, Russell Herman said:

@CGC Mike @MattM CS Hey guys. I have recently seen a ebay listing for a metal charizard graded by cgc with a different style of encapsulation. The cert number is 4045946006. Does this mean that the celebrations metal cards are being graded or is this an internal employee that had their cards graded for internal purposes and is now selling them?

Hello @Russell Herman

Thank you for reaching out to us. We thank you and all our customers for your patience as we continue to work towards the launch of new holders for the metal cards. We will have an announcement in the coming weeks regarding the new holders for metal cards. We are in the final stages of testing and this card was part of a submission that was included in this testing.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.