• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iron Bridge (?) Honk Kong (?) Translation (?)
1 1

3 posts in this topic

A friend gave me this in 1979 and I'm trying to figure out what it is. Does CGC provide translation services? Can anyone here help me out? I tried Google Image Search and was able to determine that this might be Iron Bridges #1. But I know nothing about its collectability, provenance, or value. Also, this is my first post, so... be nice.

Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 7.21.26 PM.png

Hi, it's kept really vibrant colours for a 43 year old comic! What a great example. Looks like a rough-house in a sake bar. I'm sure someone here will be able to give you some good info on this. (I'm sorry I can't.) There was a similar post, but maybe 6 months ago. Not this exact comic but a sort of manga mash up with DC & Marvel characters on the cover!

Welcome to the boards by the way! Lots of visual treats here! :cheers:

Thanks for the response. It is indeed a sake-smash-up. I have a few others from the same timeframe and suspect they are Bruce Lee related. But that's based on my primitive efforts with Google Translate.