• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS package went from " Available for pickup" to "Additional actions required" is this normal?

4 posts in this topic

So i sent my cards express from sweden, in a few days the tracking number gave the "Available for pickup" message, which i thought ment it arrived at CGCs place and it was waiting to be scanned, but now it has changed to "additional actions required" and im not sure what to do, should i wait abit longer or do i need to contact USPS somehow

I think very generally, people can assume a few things about CGC, for everything else good and bad about them.

1.  They have a zillion interactions with the post office.  If there's action to be taken, they will take it.  The local post office knows them, they know the local post office.  They send and receive hundreds of thousands of individual packages each year, many of which are of great value, I'm sure many of which they have to sign for.

and more importantly,

2.  THEY WANT YOUR MONEY (like any business).  The hard part of their business is getting someone to send their valuable collectibles IN THE MAIL to them.  If they've gotten you to send your hard earned valuables and money to them, they're not perfect but they're not gonna leave that cash sitting there at the post office.  Your package sitting there at the post office is a LITERAL BAG OF CASH to them.