• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who joined WAM from Marvel Comics in 1991

30 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2022 at 8:41 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I thought you meant like George Michael WHAM!, so this was very confusing. 

Thanks. I was so tempted to post this.

On 4/5/2022 at 1:02 PM, KirbyJack said:

But I didn’t get all that stuff. I got xeroxes of Punisher: War Zone #1 before it came out, tho! And a big binder. 

Well, you can join again! For a limited time Kramerica Industries is offering membership to WAM as well as a % of our Oil Bladder System.

On 4/5/2022 at 3:05 PM, Kramerica said:

Well, you can join again! For a limited time Kramerica Industries is offering membership to WAM as well as a % of our Oil Bladder System.

Don’t hesitate to join up, gang! I can personally guarantee that it is just as good a deal as a 1991 WAM membership.

Edited by KirbyJack

On 4/5/2022 at 2:33 PM, Kramerica said:

I never joined when they first came out back in 1991. I actually never saw a set in person until today. Did anyone out there mail away and join WAM? Let's see a show of hands!

1187237250_IMG_6581(2).thumb.JPEG.88e65fe28e01161c2b766f1ea62867dc.JPEG

IMG_6582.thumb.JPEG.77bcebed556923e93d03617a3afffc7f.JPEG

this is the store display, the actual mail away is different. I had one but sold it many years ago. 

On 4/5/2022 at 4:05 PM, Kramerica said:
On 4/5/2022 at 4:02 PM, KirbyJack said:

But I didn’t get all that stuff. I got xeroxes of Punisher: War Zone #1 before it came out, tho! And a big binder. 

Can I swap out the oil bladder for a bottle of The Beach?