• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who joined WAM from Marvel Comics in 1991

30 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2022 at 9:09 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I heard the FOOM gang members used to beat the snot out of those WAM wussies.

On 4/5/2022 at 9:11 PM, KirbyJack said:

Naw. All the FOOM guys were hippies. We were grim and gritty.

Especially with all of those extra ammo pouches supplied as a WAM member perk. It was 1991, that was the style.

I came across two retailer kits a few months ago. I've no idea where I got them as I wasn't in retail at the time. Maybe I picked them up from a bankrupt shop. Lord knows there were plenty of them in that era.

Edited by shadroch

I got a packet meant to convince retailers to carry Mr. T and the T Force. A higher up in the company gave it to me, and obviously expected me to be MUCH more excited about it. He acted like he was giving me a piece of the True Cross. I was very polite, and very amused. 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:07 PM, KirbyJack said:

I got a packet meant to convince retailers to carry Mr. T and the T Force. A higher up in the company gave it to me, and obviously expected me to be MUCH more excited about it. He acted like he was giving me a piece of the True Cross. I was very polite, and very amused. 

Possibly a very dedicated Neal Adams fan?

Edited by Ken Aldred