• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ML2K Spring Cleaning 2022 Extravaganza! - CLOSED
5 5

288 posts in this topic

Here's a sealed two-pack of issues #3 and #4.

$10
The Incredible Hulk: Mayhem at the Mount #3
 - SOLD!
Silver Surfer: Lunacy in Latveria #4 - SOLD!

Sealed, NM or better

Spoiler

Scan only shows the Hulk book.  The Silver Surfer is on the flip side, and I can get a scan upon request.
hulk3-drakes.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
SOLD!

Sad story on this one.  Four years ago, my sump pump had failed and my basement flooded slightly (less than an inch of water).  I'm very careful with my collection and keep everything up on shelves... sorted, bagged, boarded, and boxed away.  However, I just purchased these micro-comics the week before and they were sitting out on my desk to be catalogued and sorted.  While they weren't in direct contact with the water, they absorbed a ton of moisture from the air and are warped.

Three of the four aren't too bad, but the one AF 15 has pages stuck together.  I'm not sure if anything can be done about these or if one of the amazing board pressers can work their magic.

Regardless, these are still tough finds.  My normal NM copies of the X-Men #2 have sold for $15-30 in the past, while the AF 15s command anywhere from $50-75 each.

$30 - Lot of FOUR Komikai Micro Comics - SOLD!
Amazing Fantasy #15 x2
X-Men #2 x2

Spoiler

komikai-x4.jpg

SOLD!

Last mini comic.  I picked one of these up during the height of the first Avengers movie.  I think it was found at Target.  This is not technically a comic, but actually a kids coloring book with some blank pages at the end for quite literally sketching.

Cardstock cover.  I've somehow kept this book in magnificent shape.

$5 - Avengers Sketch Book
NM+

avengers-sketchbook1.jpg

On 5/16/2022 at 6:45 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

Sad story on this one.  Four years ago, my sump pump had failed and my basement flooded slightly (less than an inch of water).  I'm very careful with my collection and keep everything up on shelves... sorted, bagged, boarded, and boxed away.  However, I just purchased these micro-comics the week before and they were sitting out on my desk to be catalogued and sorted.  While they weren't in direct contact with the water, they absorbed a ton of moisture from the air and are warped.

Three of the four aren't too bad, but the one AF 15 has pages stuck together.  I'm not sure if anything can be done about these or if one of the amazing board pressers can work their magic.

Regardless, these are still tough finds.  My normal NM copies of the X-Men #2 have sold for $15-30 in the past, while the AF 15s command anywhere from $50-75 each.

$30 - Lot of FOUR Komikai Micro Comics
Amazing Fantasy #15 x2
X-Men #2 x2

komikai-x4.jpg

:takeit:

On 5/15/2022 at 4:00 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:
On 5/15/2022 at 3:56 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

$1 - Spawn #12
Fine

spawn12.jpg

On 5/15/2022 at 4:01 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:
On 5/15/2022 at 3:45 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

$30 - Lot of FOUR Komikai Micro Comics
Amazing Fantasy #15 x2
X-Men #2 x2

komikai-x4.jpg

^^

OK.  Here's a big one.  The cover looks near flawless and has all of its gloss.  But, the interior pages are off-white at best.  I can see this book grading at a 9.6 with a shot at 9.8.  With such a large discrepancy between 9.6 and 9.8 pricing, I should probably just keep it and get it graded myself at the next on-site grading convention.

$300 - Wolverine Mini Series #1 (Copy A) - SOLD!
NM/NM+

Spoiler

wol-v1-001a-20220515f.jpg

wol-v1-001a-20220515r.jpg

SOLD!