• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The CGC Trading Cards Pop Report is Live!
2 2

15 posts in this topic

• Administrator

What collectors have been asking for is here at last! The CGC Trading Cards Population Report is now live at CGCcards.com! A powerful tool that provides an up-to-date catalog of the trading cards that have been graded by CGC Trading Cards, the Pop Report enables you to determine the relative rarity of your CGC-certified cards. At launch, the Pop Report includes all Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering cards that CGC Trading Cards has graded. New games will continually be added as more cards are certified. Be sure to check out the full details using the link below.

Please find it here and post any issues or feedback in this thread. We hope you enjoy it!

1080804074_CGCTCPRSocialpopreport.png.5231832ad5c272c6c749ed858d7aefac.png

Paul

• Administrator
On 4/6/2022 at 11:47 AM, rxfiretech said:

"An error occurred"

Not working for me currently. Using Chrome

That's odd. I am using Chrome as well with no issues. Perhaps try clearing your cache and cookies?

Paul

• Administrator
On 4/6/2022 at 12:12 PM, rxfiretech said:

Did that and still get the same screen: May just be my setup. Works on my mobile browser.

1039586629_CGCpop.thumb.jpg.a5be0c12e8c17fbafb77fa067a976052.jpg

Very odd. Please DM me your details about the browser (version info, etc) so I can report it.

Paul

On 4/6/2022 at 4:55 PM, PokemanDude90 said:

There are way more 9.5 early EX era ex's than I thought there'd be... Turns out there's lots of us grading/buying them and keeping them out of the market's view haha. 

Original Pokemon Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket seem to have pretty limited 9.5 Gem Mints. The manufacturing process on these original sets left a lot to be desired. 

On 4/7/2022 at 8:53 AM, IrishPrince said:

Original Pokemon Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket seem to have pretty limited 9.5 Gem Mints. The manufacturing process on these original sets left a lot to be desired. 

Yep and silvering on the edges of Jungle, etc.. my buddy sent in 100 vintage cards and landed 1 of the 2 Scyther Jungle 1st edition holo 9.5s. That and the non holo Scyther were the only 2 9.5s out of the 100

On 4/7/2022 at 9:19 AM, IrishPrince said:

I don't see the 25th Anniversary Celebrations set in the POP Report. Anyone figure out how to find that yet?

It's there in the SWSH section

Celebrations - English

Celebrations - Classic Collection - English

25th Anniversary Collection - S8a - Japanese

25th Anniversary Promo Pack - S8a-P - Japanese

25th Anniversary Golden Box - S8a-G - Japanese

Shop Now button needs some love as its pretty broad. But the Pop report is looking good so far. Would be nice if we can click individual cards and have it link to the High Res image of it so we can match certs with grades easier

Edit:
Actually that might cause fraud posts on eBay 🤔

Edited by kreativemente
New information

• Administrator
On 11/14/2022 at 3:31 PM, renaleahe said:

Hey there, 

I am so excited that you guys just started grading cards. Wondering when the Marvel cards will be added to the pop report? 

This is something we are working on.  Hopefully, it won't be too much longer.

Mike