• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Animated Spiderman

12 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2022 at 9:02 PM, Lazyboy said:

Now I'm even more confused.

Like a comic series based on one of the animated TV shows, like this? An adaptation of an adaptation?

Friday somewhere

On 4/8/2022 at 4:19 AM, ned said:

Spider-Man Adventures

On 4/8/2022 at 1:25 PM, STLSPIDEY said:

I guess what I am looking for is something for my 7 year old grandson.

That is what you are looking for

Just literally pick up a phone and call your local comic book shop and ask them what Spiderman comics they can recommend for the age range of your grandchild. 

On 4/8/2022 at 5:16 PM, revat said:

Just literally pick up a phone and call your local comic book shop and ask them what Spiderman comics they can recommend for the age range of your grandchild. 

Yeah, there are a lot of kids comics published by IDW featuring Mavel characters that are geared toward that specific age group. 

Usually, they are right at the front of the store when you walk in the door. Easy to find and keeps the kids from passing by anything “unsavory” as they try to find age-appropriate comics. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 4/7/2022 at 6:52 PM, STLSPIDEY said:

Has there been a Peter Parker animated Spiderman series? What are the choices for animated Spiderman?

There've been a lot of fun animated Spidey shows over the years - everyone has their favorite (depending on their age when they first watched them).

The current Spidey animated series is a preschool show - SPIDEY AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS on Disney Plus. It's probably too young for a 7 year-old. 

The best animated Spidey shows are on Disney Plus - long-running Ultimate Spider-Man, the recent DisneyXD Spider-Man, the 90's Fox Kids Spider-Man, the 80's Spider-Man and Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends. Try them out and see which your grandson clicks to. 

Hope this helps!