• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FRANK FRAZETTA DEATH DEALER #1
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Anybody speculating on this?

FRANK FRAZETTA DEATH DEALER #1
(W) Mitch Iverson (A) Stefano Martino
OPUS COMICS
StockID: STL223763 Diamond#: MAR221763

Frank Frazetta's legendary creation DEATH DEALER returns to life in collaboration with Frazetta Girls!

Critically acclaimed animation writer Mitch Iverson (Dota: Dragon's Blood, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Fast & Furious Spy Racers) joins world renowned artists Stefano Martino (Stranger Things, Doctor Who) and Luis Antonio Delgado (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin) to bring you the first salvo in a major launch of new, related titles featuring characters envisioned by the Master himself!

Bear witness to the beginning of an entire multiverse of Frazetta's most famous creations!

image_5f41b636-dcfb-4643-a10d-14ea07df2ed4.jpg

image_3b17b5fc-5845-41f6-a667-37f99790d8a8.jpg

I have 6 of each cover pre-ordered.  Wouldn't spec too hard on this as remember that Image did a whole run of Frazetta Death Dealer and other one-shots based upon his famous paintings back in 2007+.  And then there is the OG Verotik run.  I am looking forward to the series nontheless.

51Jvz8wioBL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

image-comics-frank-frazettas-creatures-i

image-comics-frank-frazettas-sorcerer-is

I can't help but to feel it just seems manufactured to be expensive. All the metal and variant covers for a new book. I will get the actual normal Frazetta covers because I can't help myself. But I have no desire for collect non Frazetta death dealer covers.