• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022) 97% Fresh

41 posts in this topic

This had been recommended to me by several people. Saw it yesterday with low expectations, and it was phenomenal!

Highly recommended. As noted above, strong Matrix vibes - and I don't remember the last time I was in a theater where *everyone* laughed so much.

Really good.

And - if it needed any additional geek cred (it doesn't) - the Russo Bros. are credited as producers.

‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ becomes A24’s highest-grossing hit ever

Over the past few months, we’ve written quite a bit about Daniels’ “Everything Everywhere All at Once” starring Michelle Yeoh, and a lot of that has to do with the fact that the movie has become quite a breakthrough box office hit for distributor A24. On Saturday, May 21 the movie officially became A24’s highest-grossing hit ever, having surpassed the $50.02 million made by the Safdies’ “Uncut Gems” starring Adam Sandler.

I'm glad this movie has finally leaked online so I can share my pain with others.

My girlfriend made me see this movie.

I was very envious of the people that walked out of the theatre early. She told me after that she also did not enjoy it.

I am not sure who this movie is made for but it is certainly not me. BTW the new Chip and Dale movie is so much better than this garbage.

Ohh, is this the one about the mother  who gets kicked through multiple realities searching for her daughter? I saw a bit of it in some YouTube vid examining the science behind how Multiverses are portrayed in film. It looked interesting. It starred Michelle Yeoh. 

On 11/26/2022 at 6:59 AM, Cat said:

Ohh, is this the one about the mother  who gets kicked through multiple realities searching for her daughter? I saw a bit of it in some YouTube vid examining the science behind how Multiverses are portrayed in film. It looked interesting. It starred Michelle Yeoh. 

Yup

Saw it a few weeks ago.  It was entertaining an great to see somebody is still trying to give us something new and different.  Feeds into my idea that we should be trying to make more small budget films, like this one at 25 million and making $103 million. Instead of the unsustainable model of only making $200 million budget block busters and hoping they get to $550 million before they start making money.