• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, what do YOU think will be deemed the first true appearance of Titan? Hulk #3 or Hulk #6
1 1

44 posts in this topic

On 4/26/2022 at 12:46 PM, the authority said:

I agree. Venom #3 is one of the very few modern books that I've decided not to sell anytime soon. Knull would fit well in the MCU and would be a great counter to many of Marvel's heroes.

I've been stocking up on all prints of Venom #3 and Venom #9 the first full appearance of Dylan Brock. I think that once they both hit the MCU, both books will go up, but Knull has been one of the most successful modern day villains. In 10 years time we will probably get both or at least Knull in the movies. If Thor Love and Thunder is an indication we may get a hint with at least with the introduction of the Necrosword.

Right now I am trying to see if I can get a Venom #3 3rd print at a reasonable price.

On 4/26/2022 at 7:59 AM, captainzombie said:

I've been stocking up on all prints of Venom #3 and Venom #9 the first full appearance of Dylan Brock. I think that once they both hit the MCU, both books will go up, but Knull has been one of the most successful modern day villains. In 10 years time we will probably get both or at least Knull in the movies. If Thor Love and Thunder is an indication we may get a hint with at least with the introduction of the Necrosword.

Right now I am trying to see if I can get a Venom #3 3rd print at a reasonable price.

Depending how they do Gorr and the necrosword, it may pop after Thor. I'm definitely bullish on that 3rd print. 

On 4/27/2022 at 9:00 PM, Lpgk said:

Depending how they do Gorr and the necrosword, it may pop after Thor. I'm definitely bullish on that 3rd print. 

I ended up winning an auction last night on that CGC 9.8 3rd print. Too bad that 3rd print wasn't a bit cheaper to add a few more.

I have this feeling we may see Gorr at end of Moon Knight Epi 6 murdering one of the Egyptian Gods that would finally reveal him and the next day we get a new extended Thor trailer with Gorr in it.

On 4/27/2022 at 7:35 PM, captainzombie said:

I ended up winning an auction last night on that CGC 9.8 3rd print. Too bad that 3rd print wasn't a bit cheaper to add a few more.

I have this feeling we may see Gorr at end of Moon Knight Epi 6 murdering one of the Egyptian Gods that would finally reveal him and the next day we get a new extended Thor trailer with Gorr in it.

That would epic and awesome all in one breath.