• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage June Auction
7 7

763 posts in this topic

On 4/13/2022 at 9:05 PM, delekkerste said:

#GarfieldForever #UnlimitedGarfield #GarfieldAllDayEveryDay #GarfieldStripsForMiles #InfiniteGarfield #GarfieldToTheMoon #MoarGarfield

When the judge asks me "When did you realize that Mr. Park had lost his mind?", I will introduce this post into evidence.  

On 4/13/2022 at 8:53 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

It will be interesting to see if the McSpidey pages will come close to the recent prices realized for Jim Lee Xmen pages and splashes.

It'll definitely be interesting to see, I don't think they'll hit prices as high if it was his ASM stuff.  

On 4/13/2022 at 6:05 AM, delekkerste said:

The really big news is that Heritage is having ANOTHER all-Jim Davis Garfield auction on May 26, and this one is even bigger than the last one! :banana: I'm talking TONS and TONS of Garfield strips, especially from 1979-1982! :cloud9:  #GarfieldForever #UnlimitedGarfield #GarfieldAllDayEveryDay #GarfieldStripsForMiles #InfiniteGarfield #GarfieldToTheMoon #MoarGarfield

image.thumb.png.70c72a55a8f03766ca64748f9906fc21.png

You should really sell me some of your Marvel OA to prep for this event. You will need a significant war chest built up to go against the one other bidder against whom you will be competing. 

On 4/13/2022 at 8:18 PM, Bill C said:

Hits keep coming with Heritage- Ghost Rider #5 (1990) Saltares/Tex panel page with a shot of the Punisher on TV and a shot of Ghost Rider on TV went for over 3.1K.

Me a few months ago: Nah, it’s already at $400 on eBay. I’m out. Oh, it ended at $640? Little higher than I expected considering there’s very little Punisher and Ghost Rider and it’s mostly TV watching. I’ll just wait for a better example for twice as much. 

Me today: 🥴🔫

On 4/13/2022 at 8:05 AM, delekkerste said:

The really big news is that Heritage is having ANOTHER all-Jim Davis Garfield auction on May 26, and this one is even bigger than the last one! :banana: I'm talking TONS and TONS of Garfield strips, especially from 1979-1982! :cloud9:  #GarfieldForever #UnlimitedGarfield #GarfieldAllDayEveryDay #GarfieldStripsForMiles #InfiniteGarfield #GarfieldToTheMoon #MoarGarfield

image.thumb.png.70c72a55a8f03766ca64748f9906fc21.png

Bruuuuh… you left the low hanging fruit on the tree

#garFieldOfDreams #OD’dOnOdie 

#IHateMondaysButCollectSundays

#TheStripedOrangeCatStrips

#I’mTotallyNermal 

#JonArbuckleUpIt’sGoingToBeABumpyRide