• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since when do "master paper restorationists"...

7 posts in this topic

I don't see where he states super glue or crayons. It is obvious to tell it has had some color touch and they pages may have been lightened. But crayons and super glue these are some stong allegations without seeing the book in person.

Yeah... it didn't look that terrible to me; I've certainly seen much worse. The color match actually seems decent. The slight inconsistancy may be accentuated by the harsh glare of the flash... in hand it may look pretty nice.

Ok, I have some "masterly restored" books to sell you guys. Just give me a want list and I'll fill it for you. Hell, send me anything you want restored and I'll only charge you 75% of other's rates.

Now where did I put that rubber cement?

I don't see where he states super glue or crayons. It is obvious to tell it has had some color touch and they pages may have been lightened. But crayons and super glue these are some stong allegations without seeing the book in person.

Yeah... it didn't look that terrible to me; I've certainly seen much worse. The color match actually seems decent. The slight inconsistancy may be accentuated by the harsh glare of the flash... in hand it may look pretty nice.

I agree...your appraisal of the book seems very harsh at best 893naughty-thumb.gif