• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truckee Meadows Golden Age
5 5

46 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2022 at 4:47 PM, lighthouse said:

Already posted in low census thread. But I’ll toss it here so it’s easier to find later. New top census (previous high was 7.0).

Likely the rarest high grade book in the entire collection.

:golfclap:

On 4/24/2022 at 7:42 AM, tth2 said:
On 4/24/2022 at 12:40 AM, Gotham Kid said:

Superman's arm position makes that almost impossible.

Maybe he's super flexible.

Not sure about Supes being super flexible as that's more like Plastic Man or Elongated Man, but he does have super speed, so I am sure that he's doing BOTH of them at the same time in preparation for his threesome later on.  :blush:

On 4/25/2022 at 8:37 AM, lou_fine said:

Not sure about Supes being super flexible as that's more like Plastic Man or Elongated Man, but he does have super speed, so I am sure that he's doing BOTH of them at the same time in preparation for his threesome later on.  :blush:

Your imagination is ... fervid. :eek:

On 4/24/2022 at 8:14 PM, tth2 said:

Your imagination is ... fervid. :eek:

Says the guy who started us all off on this lascivious path here with yout post below, so it's really all on YOU then:  (tsk)  lol

On 4/23/2022 at 6:51 PM, tth2 said:

But disconcertingly, we don't see Superman's left hand.

Edited by lou_fine

On 4/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, Dr. Love said:

that scanner artifact on the right edge, geez

assuming it is scanner and not shadow

If it is a shadow, it is eerily similar to the WF 8.  Great colors on these books.  I've always wondered, though, why they don't note the WF 10 with "First and only cover appearance of Green Arrow, Boy Commandos, and Star Spangled Kid on the title."  Green Arrow did not appear on the cover again until 1972.

Edited by sfcityduck