• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's Copper and Modern APRIL Sale - 15% to 20% off all books Pages 1 -11 - RECAP Page 12 - New Books on page 13
5 5

309 posts in this topic

Greetings Forumites!  Time for another fun sales thread.  

I will be listing at least 200 books (maybe a lot more, if there is interest) over the next 2 1/2 weeks.  I have been collecting for most of my life and am looking to thin the herd a bit. 

This sale will have a bit of everything to keep it interesting and will have a heavy dose of Spidey, GGA, Vampirella, Venom, Batman, Moon Knight, cool variants, oddball stuff and Star Wars (those are my favorites).   I am open to requests.

Invoices:  I will invoice at the end of the sale and will be shipping books out in early May.  So, if you need until after May 1st to pay, no problem there.  If you want to check out early, let me know and I will send over an invoice.  

No people on the naughty lists.  Kindly take care of your obligations.

Grading:  I try to be conservative.  Nothing will be graded higher than NM+, and I'm sure some of those could grade at a 9.8.  Nothing has been pressed.

Shipping:  Priority only.  No international shipping.  $8 for up to eight raw books.  $15 for 9 - 22 raw books in a Priority Medium Box.  More than 22 books, exact shipping. Your books will be protected well.  

Returns: Accepted within 7 days of delivery.  Always want to make sure you are happy.  If there is an issue, we will work it out.  

PayPal works for me.  :takeit:rules the day in the thread or PM.  I have a few things listed on the bay.  Rest assured that items listed here are different copies than the ones listed there.

Kudos thread:

Edited by CDaBruce

Dr. Strange: Bloodstone #1   Nakayama Virgin   $12 for both copies  

First appearance of Lyra Bloodstone.  1500 copies printed.  

1 copy is a Fine (you can see the tear on the cover).

Other copy is a VF because of a spine roll.  

:news:   SOLD  :news:

Spoiler

Dr Strange Bloodstone Virgin A Fine.jpg

Spoiler

Dr_ Strange Bloodstone B VF spine roll.jpg

Edited by CDaBruce