• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOST BOOK - Ultimate Fallout 4 CGC 9.8 La Mole
1 1

1 post in this topic

LOST BOOK! So for a week I've been having issues with CGC trying to find out what happened with this. It was signed by Bendis and Bagley. It was marked shipped last Thursday. FedEx never scanned the book as receiving it. I was told by CGC customer service it was shipped and no it wasn't shipped, it's still in the shipping dept due to delays in shipping. I called FedEx and they told me they never scanned it because they never received it. Today, a rep from CGC told me it might have been misplaced in a USPS or UPS shipping pile. CGC agreed with me this might be lost now and are refunding the grading fees and the full value of the book. To say I'm disappointed and frustrated is an understatement. The serial number on this book is 3854319004. If anyone see this sold online with that number, it's my book and please contact me.

20220414_114727.jpg