• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of Raws: ASM/Fawcetts/Four Color
3 3

12 posts in this topic

Here are my rules. Read them carefully. Your life may depend on it.

Whoever works out a deal for the book first wins. If that's in the thread here, fine. If it's in a PM, fine. Whoever gets to agreement on the terms with me first, wins.

Here's the rest. I will take Paypal/Zelle/Venmo.  I will possibly accept other forms of payment if I trust you (please check first). Shipping is available US or international.   Most US shipping should be under $10.  Payment is expected within 7 days unless we work something out in advance.

If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you. Returns permitted, just notify me within 7 days and you cover shipping unless I screwed something up.   

What else can I think of? Nothing at the moment. But the above is subject to change at any time.

Master Comics #26

Deslabbed former 4.0 OW pages (0179120002 if you want to look it up)

Great Raboy war cover

2.5 sold in Dec '21 for $359 and a 4.5 last sold for $610 2 years ago.  Let's ask $750 to start.

MC26fc40.jpg

Spoiler

MC26bc40.jpg

Edited by Transplant

1 more for now.  

Capt. Marvel Jr. #6 

Cover is cleanly detached.  Dealer I bought it from graded it a VG and I agree, the rest of the cover is that nice, bc notwithstanding.  Heck of a Raboy cover display book.  

$175 SOLD!

CMJ6fc.jpg

Spoiler

CMJ6bc.jpg

Edited by Transplant

On 4/19/2022 at 5:44 PM, Transplant said:

1 more for now.  

Capt. Marvel Jr. #6 

Cover is cleanly detached.  Dealer I bought it from graded it a VG and I agree, the rest of the cover is that nice, bc notwithstanding.  Heck of a Raboy cover display book.  

$175

CMJ6fc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CMJ6bc.jpg

Take

On 4/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, Transplant said:

Next up is a really classic Raboy cover with Hitler/Tojo/Mussolini all in one.  There's a name written in the title.  Tears around the single staple, but it is on tightly.  Stain (Choose You Prize bubble), 2"ish corner crease, ~.5" piece out; all on bc.  Overall, I'm conservatively calling this one a 3.0/3.5.  It's light years nicer than the CBCS 3.0 that just sold at Heritage for $840.  

Capt. Marvel Jr. #13

$800

CMJ13fc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CMJ13bc.jpg

:takeit:   

The best young man climbing a wooden flag pole in front of a bunch of shirtless guys cover in the run.  

Another deslabbed CGC book at 4.5 Cr/OW (015422003). 

A 4.5 sold in March for $630.  Let's price this at $500.  

CMJ25fc.jpg

Spoiler

CMJ25bc.jpg

Edited by Transplant

On 4/19/2022 at 5:29 PM, Microbia said:
On 4/19/2022 at 4:44 PM, Transplant said:

1 more for now.  

Capt. Marvel Jr. #6 

$175

CMJ6fc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CMJ6bc.jpg

Expand  

Take

^^

On 4/19/2022 at 5:49 PM, bounty_coder said:
On 4/19/2022 at 5:21 PM, Transplant said:

Next up is a really classic Raboy cover with Hitler/Tojo/Mussolini all in one.  There's a name written in the title.  Tears around the single staple, but it is on tightly.  Stain (Choose You Prize bubble), 2"ish corner crease, ~.5" piece out; all on bc.  Overall, I'm conservatively calling this one a 3.0/3.5.  It's light years nicer than the CBCS 3.0 that just sold at Heritage for $840.  

Capt. Marvel Jr. #13

$800

CMJ13fc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CMJ13bc.jpg

Expand  

:takeit:   

Thank you!  All yours.