• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PS5/Xbox One videogames

14 posts in this topic

Couple of miscellaneous things to list. 

Here are my rules. Read them carefully. Your life may depend on it.

Whoever works out a deal for the book first wins. If that's in the thread here, fine. If it's in a PM, fine. Whoever gets to agreement on the terms with me first, wins.

Here's the rest. I will take Paypal/Zelle/Venmo.  I will possibly accept other forms of payment if I trust you (please check first). Shipping is available US or international.   Most US shipping should be under $10.  Payment is expected within 7 days unless we work something out in advance.

If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you. Returns permitted, just notify me within 7 days and you cover shipping unless I screwed something up.   

What else can I think of? Nothing at the moment. But the above is subject to change at any time.

Edited by Transplant

On 4/20/2022 at 12:22 PM, Transplant said:

Here's another weird one.  Raina Telgemeir sketch from a book talk.  Marker (faded some) on paper.  The St. Louis Arch.  Dinosaurs.  What more can you want.  It's free to a good home, especially one that might include a young fan of Raina's book, Smile.  $15 shipping in the US so I can buy a poster tube and send it to you.  

5E922859-568A-4DB2-A0B1-A27ED0466467.jpeg

:takeit: My kids would really dig this, thanks! 

Edited by Yogi4point2

On 4/20/2022 at 12:22 PM, Transplant said:

Here's another weird one.  Raina Telgemeir sketch from a book talk.  Marker (faded some) on paper.  The St. Louis Arch.  Dinosaurs.  What more can you want.  It's free to a good home, especially one that might include a young fan of Raina's book, Smile.  $15 shipping in the US so I can buy a poster tube and send it to you.  

5E922859-568A-4DB2-A0B1-A27ED0466467.jpeg

I’ll take it!!

Kids LOVE Raina!!