oops...
5 5

274 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2022 at 9:01 PM, oakman29 said:

Is Ultimate Fallout 4 really going for that kind of dough?

Yeah, they’re like $3000+ in a 9.8 and I think that’s an insane amount to pay for one.

But the issue here is that these are the facsimile editions and they’re being sold as if they’re the original thing. :facepalm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 8:16 PM, Terry JSA said:

Yeah, they’re like $3000+ in a 9.8 and I think that’s an insane amount to pay for one.

But the issue here is that these are the facsimile editions and they’re being sold as if they’re the original thing. :facepalm:

Yes. I havent seen it go the other way though.

If my legit uf4 to be signed by bagely comes back as facsimile or the wrong book, I'm going to be ticked!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 6:16 PM, Terry JSA said:

Yeah, they’re like $3000+ in a 9.8 and I think that’s an insane amount to pay for one.

But the issue here is that these are the facsimile editions and they’re being sold as if they’re the original thing. :facepalm:

Hahahaha! A fool and their money 😫

Edited by oakman29
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 8:28 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Here is the label from the one that just sold for $2,900 on MySlabs.com:

UF1.jpg.e7d2aaf9ab777420156adbf5cc5819d9.jpg

 

And here is the label from the one in the Quality Control thread:

UF2.jpg.a8748a7c9b367fad1d28ff540c0ae739.jpg

It appears they are both from the same submission.....and if you check all the CGC certification numbers all around them......they are all Ultimate Fallout #4 in CGC high grade (9.8's) from cert #3969217001 through at least #3969217006 (except for 001).

At that point, the CGC certification lookup feature stopped working for me......so there could be a lot more.  Do they have a limit on the number of books you can look up within a specified amount of time???

It looks like this colossal jackwagon is going to attempt to cash in on them all.

Either way.......CGC....WTF??? :facepalm:

 

They do, if you dont have a paid cgc account (thumbsu

This is the way I take it since its already happened, which is unfortunate, but at least it was that "one submission" :wishluck:

Granted that submission had a lot of them, but it isnt proof that it "went on forever or that it hasnt stopped"

Pick your poison?

On 4/20/2022 at 8:20 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes. I havent seen it go the other way though.

If my legit uf4 to be signed by bagely comes back as facsimile or the wrong book, I'm going to be ticked!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 6:28 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Here is the label from the one that just sold for $2,900 on MySlabs.com:

UF1.jpg.e7d2aaf9ab777420156adbf5cc5819d9.jpg

And here is the label from the one in the Quality Control thread:

UF2.jpg.a8748a7c9b367fad1d28ff540c0ae739.jpg

It appears they are both from the same submission.....and if you check all the CGC certification numbers between them......they are all Ultimate Fallout #4 in CGC high grade (9.8's) from cert #3969217001 through at least #3969217006 (except for 001).

At that point, the CGC certification lookup feature stopped working for me......so there could be a lot more.  Do they have a limit on the number of books you can look up within a specified amount of time???

It looks like this colossal jackwagon is going to attempt to cash in on them all.

Either way.......CGC....WTF??? :facepalm:

 

Looks like the sub stopped with 3969217008, so potentially eight of these out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 8:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

This is the way I take it since its already happened, which is unfortunate, but at least it was that "one submission" :wishluck:

Granted that submission had a lot of them, but it isnt proof that it "went on forever or that it hasnt stopped"

Pick your poison?

My opinion on this particular poison is that it's a MAJOR f***-up.

I was able to check a few more........all UF #4 CGC 9.8's through at least 008.  (except for 001 which was a 9.6).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 8:39 PM, steveinthecity said:

Looks like the sub stopped with 3969217008, so potentially eight of these out there.

Looks like it.  When I was able to check a few more, it did indicate that there was no 7009 cert number.  If I looked at them all correctly......I believe that 7 of them were 9.8 grade and one 1 of them was a 9.6 grade.  I'm also pretty sure the submitter realized what happened, and is probably attempting to unload them for big money without dumping them all on the market at once.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My God.  Also, does MySlabs just function like eBay where the seller has the book and sells it?  Or is it like shortboxed/HA/mycomicshop where the book is sent and held by the company?  Because if that's the case, that's also a big oopsie by MySlabs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 8:41 PM, deadleg said:

This really needs to be brought to attention in the QC thread. Here.

I posted about this in that thread.

I also used the contact support button on the MySlabs.com website to let them know what has happened and also provided them a link to this thread.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 9:19 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I posted about this in that thread.

I also used the contact support button on the MySlabs.com website to let them know what has happened and also provided them a link to this thread.

Looks like someone notified MySlabs earlier today......or they caught the error themselves.

I just received the following reply from Sean at MySlabs:

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out we addressed this with both parties earlier today.
Thank you

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
5 5