• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spiderman 3 or Spiderman 50 ?
6 6

71 posts in this topic

I had said Spider-man 3 but I also want to add in support as to why.

I am of the idea that there are far more copies of ASM 50 floating around than ASM 3.  If you ever come into money again it will be easier to find a 50 in the future than a 3.

On 4/25/2022 at 3:16 PM, JohnH19 said:

Actually later in the same issue #50.

Good thing that there's some fact checking on these boards lol  I made a typo...I meant to say #51 but thanks for telling me the correct punchline to my joke.  :boo:

I'm now going back to my OP and changing 52 to 51 - still incorrect but a little closer to the truth and it was what I originally intended. :boo:

Anyway, the larger point was - much ado about nothing.

Edited by pemart1966

On 4/23/2022 at 10:22 AM, Buzzetta said:

I had said Spider-man 3 but I also want to add in support as to why.

I am of the idea that there are far more copies of ASM 50 floating around than ASM 3.  If you ever come into money again it will be easier to find a 50 in the future than a 3.

I totally agree, and would choose ASM #3 over ASM #50 for this reason...

On 4/21/2022 at 6:25 PM, chrisco37 said:

The 3.  No contest.  

+1

Ultimately, I would recommend buying the No. 3 and saving up for a No. 50.

On 4/26/2022 at 6:18 PM, Dergrosse13 said:

I recently had a similar dilemma.  A CGC 3.5 ASM 2, or an ASM 50 several grades higher for a similar price as the low-grade ASM 2.  I went with the ASM 2.

That would be a tougher choice for me. When I originally collected 1-700, 2 was the last issue I bought. I can’t stand the Vulture or that cover.