• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2022 at 9:47 AM, Buzzetta said:

Pm me an address lol 

Yankee blue ?

Hey, beggars can't be choosers. As long as it's not University of Kentucky Blue, I'm not picky!

The #1 Thing You Need To Succeed

• Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Fri, Jun 24 at 7:09 AM

Do you ever feel like you are meant for more… but don’t know how to make that happen?

Do you watch other people succeed, kick in life, bang hot chicks… and wonder how you could get some of that action?

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FMp1bbEhHTCKi3z3IH9Qp_entertainment-2012-09-friedman-club-piece-club-628.jpg&t=1656350284&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c52-6a0014015e00&sig=tbv26Oxu7N7pfxCE2.olSg--~D

Are you sick and tired of trading your time for peanuts at a dead end job and want a way to change things?

I’ve been there and I know how you feel? It sucks man. Not even something I’d wish on an enemy. It’s eternal torture and they don’t even know it.

When you’ve got money, you’ve got power.

You can move things.

When you’re broke life sucks. Life’s a lot harder than it needs to be.

But you know what, it doesn’t have to be like that.

I’ve always loved comic books and the ability to build a business around it.

It wasn’t always smooth sailing. It was hard. I got ripped off a few times.

It wasn’t until I understood this *thing* I’m going to tell you that it clicked and everything started falling into place.

It's the most important thing you need to know before you start building your comic trading business.

You’ve got to take things STEP by STEP.

It’s not fancy or sexy… but. This. mess works.

And it’s something I want you to understand if you ever hope to get ahead.

That was the mistake I made.

I heard about all these guys selling comics for outrageous prices and I wanted some of that action.

I wanted a way to get rich fast and easy?

But let me be honest with you. It wasn’t until I fixed this mistake and stopped chasing after the big score, that it finally found me.

Before you start throwing a ton of money into buying vintage comics you gotta start with the basics. (It’s an inner struggle-buying is fun)

Start with the stuff you can do and start generating money right now.

As you get better and better at the little things, the big stuff starts to fall in place.

It’s like magic when it happens and it can a lot faster than you think it can.

Which is why I recommend beginners learn skills they can SELL RIGHT NOW and expand their knowledge on the comic book industry first.

I’m talking about Comic Pressing Skills %firstname%. 

Skills that can literally “press and mint” money for you while you work on building your comic book empire. 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FF1qr4emdRqGKNHkQHjGQ_SpectacularNecessaryGelding-small.gif&t=1656350284&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c52-6a0014015e00&sig=Wcf2Xo8uxbfKtzaHyMSiSw--~D

Now I know there’s a lot of free info out there on YouTube and inside books.

But most of it is outdated, ineffective, & inefficient. You’re more likely to damage your comics than press them to perfection.

And even if you stumble on some unicorn aka miracle free content, 

It's inefficient. If it was the best way, why would someone give it away for free?

Why wait 6 months, when you can start making that money yesterday. 

Your bills aren’t gonna wait

Your wants aren’t gonna wait

That rockstar lifestyle you want isn’t gonna wait for you.

So what’s it gonna be man?

Take action and learn the skills to start building your 6 figure comic empire?

Or wait there while life passes you. The choice is yours man, but if I were me I know what I’d pick.

By the way if you want the first practical, super profitable step to building your own comic business, generating sh*t tons of money and living the lifestyle you desire, then jump over here:

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

It’s a great starting point for newbies to the comic book game and experienced traders alike.

Plus it's kinda controversial too.

I’ll teach you my pressing secrets that have turned 9.0s into 9.4s and increased the value by $1000s. Like holy cow

Not just pressing either…

I’ll show you my insider secrets. The ones, companies are furious at me for telling you about:

How To Never Overpay for Comics Ever Again — This Simple Mindset Shift Will Change The Way You See Retail Forever 

Removing this secret flaw that 95% of pressers miss.

How To Stand out Like a Blue Moon In the mind of Comic Book sellers with awesome collections without coming off weird 

An awesome trick that makes other presser’s operations look like garbage compared to you with this powerful hack

You’ll be unlocking massive value in your comics and multiplying your profits easy.

All this for a low low price. It’s such a good deal, you’d be nuts to NOT give it a try.

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

The actual 1 thing you need to succeed is a grasp of a human language, doesn't matter which one, and the ability to have coherent thought

Well, lets be honest, if I was banging hot chicks and snorting comic books, I'd write something similar

After all, HELP ME HELP YOU

On 6/27/2022 at 3:55 PM, Dave2739 said:

"The choice is yours man, but if I were me I know what I’d pick."

Uh, if he were him? Is he not him? Or is he him? I'm confused.

29DE92D7-6927-4CB9-BB31-06438181AF08.gif

On 6/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, arexcrooke said:

i got the full Carbo experience this weekend at Heroes :banana: 

Did you get "Steven Tyler of Aerosmith" Carbo or did you get "Captain Jack Sparrow" Carbo? 

Wait... 

The perfect investment ?
  • Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Mon, Jun 27 at 7:06 AM

Comics are supposed to come straight off the mint in pristine, near perfect condition.

Except that often they aren’t.

These “supposedly” mint condition comics start out life as 9.0 grades when ideally…

Under the right “pressing” circumstances some should be 9.8 candidates.

There are a lot of things a 3rd party grader looks at before awarding a grade to your comic.

And these “straight-off-the-press defects” definitely don’t get overlooked.

Which means that if you took one of these brand new, straight off the mint comics to get appraised… you’d lose a ton of value.

Value that wasn’t even there in the first place, so you thought...

Personally I can’t think of a bigger ripoff in the comic investing business than when a comic is brand new, has never been touched and still can’t get a 9.8 rating. That’s like buying a car missing a wheel, that’s ok because you don’t need it. WRONG. It’s fixable.

It's so annoying because you could buy a comic off the rack seemingly in pristine condition…

Send it off to the CGC for valuation and you’d still get slammed with a measly 9.2 or 9.0 rating.

They’d tell yahh sorry chump but this isn’t in mint condition.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F4T0GrKwiTieZ5yGi7r6t_Untitled_1.png&t=1656457169&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c3e-51000c013500&sig=D92pVEuxfQ1_xWXp8S_c8Q--~D

And these aren’t tougher defects like spine rolls or spot tacking which I cover in my course.

It’s slight and almost imperceptible. But in the eyes of the CGC… its a big deal.

Even the ones that are rated just because of a few dings, bends and spine tears.

So if you ever sent in a comic for valuation without checking for this, you’d be shooting yourself in the foot and throwing away money.

So what are these value crippling defects anyway?

I like to call them ripple effects. 

They look like slight vertical warps that start at the top of the comic and run all the way down to the bottom.

You can see them if you look carefully at the front and back covers.

Anyway these rippling effects aren’t too hard to press out even by amateurs… (go figure)

And for the pros who’ve taken my Pressing course it's a piece of cake.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FB9pP7HOQWqvXN8B9PliA_34pp09.jpg&t=1656457169&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c3e-51000c013500&sig=SxCd0Ji3mR_ztje.nY1hOw--~D

The appearance of the book can be dramatically improved once you do this… so there is literally no reason not to do it.

I know most of the people that read this will still decide not to press their comics.

But don’t do it. It's tempting I know.

Don’t be a cheap son of a learn how to press professional comics fast

You’re better off getting my course then losing those profit margins to savvy buyers.

Your investment in the pressing course will pay off multiples once you get the hang of it.

And if you try it out, think it's not for you there’s a 7 day Ironclad Guarantee.

Learn how to press however professional because you can’t afford not to

You’ll learn all those things you can’t find on YouTube videos like

-Wet Cleaning with Magic Liquids

-Hand Work

-Stain Removal

There are defects that hurt comic values but can be secretly removed with some insider tricks. 

I show all of them to you in the course as well as a few insider tactics you’ve probably never even heard off before. Don’t tell anyone please.........................

Here’s the Link

You’ll learn....

EVENTUALLY

Cheers to your success OR demise,

Dylan

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020