• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2022 at 5:56 PM, Poekaymon said:

I'm still not sure whether or not this is satire.

If it’s satire, he’s going for the reaaaaal long con. Like Andy Kaufman level stuff. I…do not think this is the case.

Bear in mind largest single natural resource in the USA is stupidity, therefore my guess is there are least 100 folks who will pay up.  You know the same type of of person who pay $120 for a non-high grade raw book off eBay when when slabbed a CGC 9.6 sell for $40 less.

Edited by MAR1979

On 4/25/2022 at 8:49 PM, Poekaymon said:

I guess you're right--it's not funny enough to be satire.  I only glanced at it, but if it's intended to be legitimate, then it is the product of a deeply deranged mind.

1.thumb.jpg.b6c4d26296f888e6b52a59d6bdb5e288.jpg

Like, what do these even mean.  And why would your competitors wish that your superior tactics were sorcery?  That seems like it'd be even worse for them.

2.thumb.jpg.614cb96455ee95bd524eb5e76a35e248.jpg

Bizarre random and solitary quote in the middle of the page.  Presumably a testimonial but I think it's safe to say no J. actually said that.  Especially not in all caps with 10 exclamation points at the end unless J. suffers from approximately the same debilitating ailment as this Dylan Schwartz.

2.thumb.jpg.15f13f2abca4fc5e4eb2a20d8944313b.jpg

Say what?  And maybe my favorite:

3.thumb.jpg.059c9f39648b83ffee639890df7bcb5c.jpg

The Iphone guy.  Just in case you were wondering which Steve Jobs we were talking about.  

You apparently need to dip into the Dylan case files. Those threads hold all of the answers you need.

On 4/25/2022 at 9:16 PM, F For Fake said:

You apparently need to dip into the Dylan case files. Those threads hold all of the answers you need.

Where would one find these threads, asking for a friend :blush:

edit: I reached out and grabbed some string, think I got a hold of one 

Edited by JC25427N