• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 4/26/2022 at 12:01 AM, JC25427N said:

Where would one find these threads, asking for a friend :blush:

edit: I reached out and grabbed some string, think I got a hold of one 

On 4/25/2022 at 8:16 PM, F For Fake said:

You apparently need to dip into the Dylan case files. Those threads hold all of the answers you need.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:42 AM, JC25427N said:

Oh lord this rabbit hole is deep

I have found multiple 20-50 page threads on this forum alone, and a few from other forums

I also found this unrelated post from a dog forum that had me confused for a solid minute

https://www.bulldogbreeds.com/threads/dylans-cgc-test-pic-heavy.53643/

Sad part is that even all of that is just a minute fraction of what all has happened.  

TONS of it were wiped.  POOF.. Gone.

There is so much to all of this. 

Now he wants to sell "his system " :facepalm:

Really wish I could share the picture of him on the toilet with the AF 15 or the many Borat comparisons picks, but moderation has made it clear those are no longer allowed.  

So for now I will just leave this here, but more will definitely come.

1998198536_GiggleComic3.jpg.e82553691f5efde4de83751e98f9627d.jpg

20210804_002441.jpg.739ea34be9f593aee0b7d403d2292828.jpg

So I can choose not to deploy the 'pressing weapon'. Okay. I won't. But oh, what's this, it seems like most of the course is just about pressing. My weapon has deflated, Dylan.... 

On 4/26/2022 at 1:15 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Twins.jpg.7b699de77112c6b0d81eb45572ab9c82.jpg

It's like they're professional and intellectual twins.

TAKE MY MONEY ! ! !

He will probably find a way to screenshot this and use it as his next testimonial. 

On 4/26/2022 at 5:29 AM, Domo Arigato said:

I'm going to dissect this out a bit......and then see if any of you math wizards in here can clarify this for me.

dissect.thumb.jpg.f4fdb7cf7da077939123e008139065ee.jpg

I realize I'm not all intelligenty and smartified like Dylan is....but based on the excerpts above, I did have a couple of questions.

If the system is $997......which gives you access for one month, and then auto-renews until you cancel......doesn't that mean he's going to charge you $11,964 per year if you don't stop it? (Which is still a bargain, since you can apparently exchange it for sex with cosplay girls).

Also.....if his "7-day money-back guarantee" is to refund "100% of your money from that week".........doesn't that mean he's only going to giver you back roughly one-fourth of the initial monthly fee you paid?

Once I get these questions answered, I'm going back to solving the mystery of why Europeans still use torches instead of just grabbing a damned flashlight.......been working on that for 8 months now (I wonder if I could just pay Dylan to figure it out for me).

Ok - I actually didn't catch the auto renew part.

It's $1k per month? Is that real?  $12k per year. 

I thought it was a $1k for a life time....which was still a ridiculous price.

An awesome trick that makes other presser’s operations look like garbage compared to you with this powerful hack

How to get more out of each rare comic without decreasing your selling price whatsoever, and how you can make auction viable with the right stuff without a strong online following

The Tactic that Makes Your Comics Much More in Demand than your Competitors, even though you have the EXACT same comics for sale. Is it SORCERY? Nope they wish it was…

This is what happens when you don't read about snake oil salesmen. History repeating itself.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:25 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

But what about the iPhone guy?

That's your backup career for when 'the system' fails. 

I'd gladly pay $998 for that, to sweeten the deal, if it comes with (edit) an immediate non-counterfeit cash in hand refund of $1998. (shrug)

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
I want my refund now!

On 4/26/2022 at 6:16 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I don't think it's possible to fake testimonials when they're actually signed with a letter like that. 

And it looks like more satisfied customer are speaking up.

"I SIGNED UP FOR HIS SYSTEM AND WAS ABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH 47 COSPLAY GIRLS AT LAST WEEKS CONVENTION.  THANKS, DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!" -T.

Hopefully his system explains how to deal with Cosplay Orgy STIs..