• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

Hey [insert name here]

As promised, here’s your comic book money making cheat sheet:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F6oub8UlRzNjwStYP8alg_Dylan_Cheat_Sheet_No_Footer.jpg&t=1651164737&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c10-9d000401af00&sig=SR9KptS.BdrDqeZzDAQCBw--~D
Download Now

With these simple changes, you can make more money with comic books. Yup, seriously.

According to Forbes 9 out of 10 startups FAIL. But many comic book guys just do this on the side and never actually consider how much money they are making and how to make more. If this was their full time job, you'd quit by now...But you like comics so you settle; I’m here to give you the best of both worlds. 

It’s the simple changes in the system that will help you make more money. 

These changes will surprise you. Why?

Because they aren't expensive. They're not involved. They're dirt cheap and super straightforward. And if you aren't doing them, you're losing the benefit money, leads, sales, clients, and piece of mind every single day. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel!

If you have not joined the system, you’re committing comic book moneymaking suicide.  You'll learn a ton. AND as an added bonus, I’m offering a free 15 minute zoom call with every membership. Go in, learn what you can, and after 10 days we can sit down together and you can ask me ANYTHING you want; I can answer basically anything.

To your success,

Dylan Schwartz

CEO, Dylan Universe Comics

P.S. Tomorrow I'll show you the pros and cons of each strategy and why I set up this comic book money making system THIS way and not any other way. The sky really is the limit if you work smart vs working hard. 

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020
Edited by BlowUpTheMoon
greggy continues to be a dork

On 4/28/2022 at 12:53 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Hey [insert name here]

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F6oub8UlRzNjwStYP8alg_Dylan_Cheat_Sheet_No_Footer.jpg&t=1651164737&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c10-9d000401af00&sig=SR9KptS.BdrDqeZzDAQCBw--~D
Download Now

With these simple changes, you can make more money with comic books. Yup, seriously.

According to Forbes 9 out of 10 startups FAIL. But many comic book guys just do this on the side and never actually consider how much money they are making and how to make more. If this was their full time job, you'd quit by now...But you like comics so you settle; I’m here to give you the best of both worlds. 

Because they aren't expensive. They're not involved. They're dirt cheap and super straightforward. And if you aren't doing them, you're losing the benefit money, leads, sales, clients, and piece of mind every single day. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel!

If you have not joined the system, you’re committing comic book moneymaking suicide.  You'll learn a ton. AND as an added bonus, I’m offering a free 15 minute zoom call with every membership. Go in, learn what you can, and after 10 days we can sit down together and you can ask me ANYTHING you want; I can answer basically anything.

To your success,

Dylan Schwartz

P.S. Tomorrow I'll show you the pros and cons of each strategy and why I set up this comic book money making system THIS way and not any other way. The sky really is the limit if you work smart vs working hard. 

High Brow Word Salad for Lunch | Schroedinger's Cat

-bc

He posts books that are worth quite a bit on his Instagram fairly frequently.  It got me thinking.  Who is selling to this guy?  Who is doing business with him?  It’s pretty mind boggling. 

Where are these books coming from?

Edited by DocHoppus182
Added something

On 4/28/2022 at 1:42 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

image.png.6f93be98f77f37e9f63a79faee0eb3d7.png

#4 in the “Do’s” says do something everyday.  

So I guess since there are 2 points that say do something and 1 that says take time off, you gotta go with do something.

I might need to get the pay version to find out the true path.

On 4/28/2022 at 4:47 PM, DocHoppus182 said:

He posts books that are worth quite a bit on his Instagram fairly frequently.  It got me thinking.  Who is selling to this guy?  Who is doing business with him?  It’s pretty mind boggling. 

Where are these books coming from?

He hustles, hits shows in NY and NJ. I've seen him literally running around the room at one of JPs shows a while ago, I think that was first time he caught my eye. He is what you would expect in person.

On 4/28/2022 at 10:53 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Hey [insert name here]

Download Now

To your success,

Dylan Schwartz

lol A bunch of tired generalizations from the CEO of Dylan's Universe Comics.  Zero detail.  Zero insight.  Thank god I can have a 15 minute zoom call with this expert.

On 4/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, Bird said:

He hustles, hits shows in NY and NJ. I've seen him literally running around the room at one of JPs shows a while ago, I think that was first time he caught my eye. He is what you would expect in person.

A friend of mine who went to a Little Giant show within the past couple years said he pulled out a giant stack of books from a dealer, acted like he was going to buy them, didn’t like price said dealer gave him and then said no thanks.  According to my friend, said dealer was none too pleased and let Dylan and everyone know.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:35 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I have received no further communication.

The communication comes in the zoom call after you subscribe.........................be a pal and bite the bullet for the rest of us.

image.jpeg.e050ae74c8b8ea11af05d9ac889bf613.jpeg

On 4/28/2022 at 8:35 PM, Domo Arigato said:
Dylan sent me the following email last night:

It has to come to my attention that a thread has emerged about our course. 

Here's an evident issue: The writer did not include (per month) in the sales page. The situation has been rectified by the page being edited. Obviously, we're not selling a subscription service with the intention of "tricking people" into believing it's not per month when it is. Additionally, it was and still is very clear on the most important page (the payment page) which says per month explicitly written.

Respectfully yours,

Dylan

PS, It has also come to my attention that there is a lot of false conjecture about who is saying certain things whether it's me, a parent, a lawyer, etc. I would be more than happy to have a one on one recorded video call to answer any questions that I can. If you care about the truth...of course

thanks again

My reply to him:
Dylan,

Of course people care about the truth.  Most want to know how many cosplay girls have contacted you wanting your course for free in exchange for sex with you.  Thanks in advance for answering this.

Sincerely

I have received no further communication.

29269330_tenor-1(13).gif.3fd90cc1557c267e6a013f953ba93f65.gif

when I reply to any and all email and/or I also like to start with "it has come to my attention" such as "it has come to my attention that you are inquiring about our dinner plans tonight, you could have asked me before I left the house except TRUTH" or "it has come to my attention that you require someone to buy milk but you did not include (soy or regular) in the body of the message"