• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We need a 'why would they sign this book???' thread

7 posts in this topic

Danny Glover???? ??? (shrug) :tonofbricks:

$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Edited by s-man
title correct

On 4/29/2022 at 4:30 PM, seanfingh said:

At the time it was signed, he had no ties to Marvel. But last year he did voice-over work on a Star-Lord cartoon, so it has been shriven clean!!!

And Clint Eastwood once did an impression of Batman so I guess he can sign any Bat book :makepoint:

Maybe he had plans of having a sketch done of Glover and will have the logo changed or wiped clean. I have done that.

I also have multiple comics that may not make sense or make sense to you, but I sure as heck enjoy them and that's all that matters to me. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:25 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

Maybe he had plans of having a sketch done of Glover and will have the logo changed or wiped clean. I have done that.

I also have multiple comics that may not make sense or make sense to you, but I sure as heck enjoy them and that's all that matters to me. 

I saw it on ebay so I don't think plans for a Glover portrait are in the works :wavingwhiteflag:

On 5/1/2022 at 5:43 PM, s-man said:

And Clint Eastwood once did an impression of Batman so I guess he can sign any Bat book :makepoint:

Sorry I blew up your comedy routine.

On 5/2/2022 at 9:51 AM, seanfingh said:

Sorry I blew up your comedy routine.

No worries!

This wasn't exactly a serious thread anyway (thumbsu