• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's GHOSTBUSTERS: FROZEN EMPIRE starring Paul Rudd (3/22/24)
2 2

72 posts in this topic

Sony announced that they've given the green light to Ghostbusters 5.

The Sony CinemaCon panel has been the source of heaps of exciting news, but the latest is the announcement that they will be moving forward on another, currently untitled, Ghostbusters film. Ghostbusters 5 is in development, but no release date has been set.

Edited by Bosco685

On 4/26/2022 at 11:02 AM, Bosco685 said:

You didn't care for Afterlife?

I saw it with my family at home once it was available. It actually was a nice tie-in to the original movies.

Didn't see it yet. "Cast TBD" simply reminds me of the female-led movie, which I did see, and it was an abomination.

On 4/26/2022 at 11:13 AM, Bosco685 said:

I see

I'm not a big Ghostbusters guy. Loved the old films as a kid, but it's just not my thing. Honestly, I completely forgot that they were trying to fix their mistake by bringing back some of the old cast for the last one. I'll have to catch it when it's on cable.

On 4/26/2022 at 8:22 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'm not a big Ghostbusters guy. Loved the old films as a kid. bringing back some of the old cast for the last one.

Bringing back actor Dan Akroyd was OK but the rest of the team weakened the overall storyline. Stick with the younger cast like 'Stranger Things' TV.

On 4/26/2022 at 9:07 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Didn't see it yet. "Cast TBD" simply reminds me of the female-led movie, which I did see, and it was an abomination.

In the Z Budget horror film industry "cast TBD" and "in talks with..." means you have an idea but nothing to back it up, and it's used for hype purposes only.

I thought Afterlife was great, but I kind of figured that was the swan song for Ghostbusters we'd been waiting our whole life for.

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 1/4/2023 at 11:37 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I am currently in talks with a Z Budget horror film. :devil:

I hope as an actor! They get all sorts of action at cons like Fangoria Weekend of Horrors!

On 1/4/2023 at 11:40 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

image.png.0470f431f72fcb7b0fca9006f44c49a2.png

image.png.2e706ef3c541cda00965aaafe1d44be2.png

I was looking for a Haha. :cry:

Nowwww I get it.

lol

You needed to link your Instagram feed to get the hype going!