• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the Jungle: a rare 1954 3D EC Classics and a foreign Smurf - CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

:rulez: First "take it" in the thread wins even if I'm in the middle of a negotiation. PM's are ok. I prefer check or MO but Paypal is ok. Trades are good too!  Payment within a week of the "take it". Returns for almost any reason are ok within two weeks. Only exception is damage created by the buyer. You break you bought it sort of thing. I use Gemini mailers (1st class mail) for single books $8 and Priority mail boxes for shipping more than 2 books $15. USA only because of the difficulty of customs forms  yada yada yada. No probationary members and no to the 2 bad people I have on ignore.

I've bought and sold on the boards for at least 10 years.  Any questions let me know. Three books for now. More if I get a response. 

Edited by mytastebud
Closing thread

Three Dimensional E.C. Classics #1; 

Rough shape but complete. I do know with certainty the book is rare in any condition because the paper was awful.  Includes the original 3D glasses both still attached to the book. Cover is barely attached and I can't guarantee it will stay long. Pieces missing and some come included. Rare book from 1954. I paid $30 back in 1985:preach:. I have only taken the book out of the bag twice.

Asking $180

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG