• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC 2022 JULY 20-24 San Diego Comic-Con
2 2

60 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2022 at 4:14 PM, silverseeker said:

Has there already been an SDCC attendee ticket sale? I never saw any emails about it...

The website says it's sold out.  I think a lot of people who had purchased badges for the cancelled 2020 show were able to transfer it to 2022.

On 4/27/2022 at 5:26 PM, nearmint said:

The website says it's sold out.  I think a lot of people who had purchased badges for the cancelled 2020 show were able to transfer it to 2022.

That totally makes sense...thanks for the info!

By the way, if you want to avoid the waiting room hassle tomorrow to reserve your hotel, the early bird hotels are available now.  The early bird hotels tend be 5 or more miles away from the event, and the reservation is nonrefundable, but it sure is nice to avoid the hassle and then have to wait and see if you got your preferred hotel or not.  The early bird option will probably end late tonight or sometime tomorrow morning, before the regular reservation system begins.

I didn't get any hotels!!!!  Any one know when parking goes on the lottery?  ACE hasn't returned any e-mails I have sent.  If anyone doesn't want their BayFront Hilton room, let me know, I will take it.  Thanks.

Parking has never been a problem for me. If you want to park nearby the convention center, you'd have to be parked at around 6-7am. After that you can still find parking but it will be further away, but still walkable.

There's also the option of taking an Uber or Metrolink.

Thanks everyone.  If anyone earns any extra Ace Parking lottery after they get theirs, let me know.  I would be interested in one. Trying to get Bayfront Hotel Parking.  Anyone on the boards still I gave my extra rounds to for parking in the past, feel free to hit me up.  Thanks.