• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC 2022 JULY 20-24 San Diego Comic-Con
2 2

60 posts in this topic

For those that don't know, each dealer is given an allotment of badges for booth staff, and then is allowed to purchase a limited number of extra badges for other customers who would like to get in. The cost on these badges is $507.50 for the exhibitor full show badges, and 311.50 for regular attendee badges.

It is sort of a pain in the butt to deal with, but since there is no Torpedo Con for another option this year, I will probably make some of these available, but only to people who will be purchasing Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age comics. 

On 6/29/2022 at 8:55 AM, Dale Roberts said:

Dale Roberts Comics will be there at booth 1015. And I've got tons on new material. Lots of stuff that is not on the website yet. Probably the best inventory I have ever had at any show. 

Dale Roberts Comics

This show is starting to get very interesting and exciting!  I will make sure to visit your booth, Dale.

On 6/29/2022 at 1:36 PM, Bumble Kitty said:

This show is starting to get very interesting and exciting!  I will make sure to visit your booth, Dale.

Beware of his comic help for hire stipulations!!!!

F17D237C-6FD2-4C88-A18E-C50B3D2FA1C0.jpeg

Edited by Cobbledclam
Yupo

After all the mishaps, ready for comic con.  Was able to get Bayfront hotel on the open market and parking through them since I lost at the Ace parking.  I was very lucky.  Tix I received are jacked since I have PN-the show but they printed 2 single days instead of all on one.  Can't wait to hunt and buy books soon and see everything again.  Have fun for those going.  Lots of money to burn to buy books for my collection and reading material. Really hoping I can get to meet the DAYWALKER, aka BLADE, Mr. Snipes through the lottery as that was the only thing that I wanted to use my points for. Best, Nick