• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A prime example of how crazy this hobby has become
1 1

12 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2022 at 9:26 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

So, those two ASM Ann 16 pages were my consignments in the Nov 2020 HA auction. 

I was anticipating Monica's appearance in the Captain Marvel movie would have increased the value of the pages, and it did...I was just a bit ahead of the curve regarding timing.

1st appearance mania has definitely ramped up OA prices.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:18 AM, grapeape said:

Nostradamus :preach: — “This ebay purchase will be listed in the Marketplace or on a Dealer Website for $22,500..... in the very near future... maybe within 30 days.”

(worship) :preach:                                  :facepalm:

Sorry man. Staying in my collection. ;)

For fun, I’d also like to remind friends here I was destroyed on virtually every forum when I purchased the Ultimate Fallout 4 cover with Dinesh. Turned out alright, I think. 

Edited by Xatari

On 4/30/2022 at 8:55 PM, Xatari said:

Sorry man. Staying in my collection. ;)

For fun, I’d also like to remind friends here I was destroyed on virtually every forum when I purchased the Ultimate Fallout 4 cover with Dinesh. Turned out alright, I think. 

What the heck does Nostradamus:preach: know anyways? Now that I know you got it I'm pleased. I get it. Things cost what they cost right now. :wavingwhiteflag:It's still whiplash inducing witnessing some of the flips we've been seeing of late. Though I speculate and goof on some of the ambitious sellers out there. I am the first to understand that if you own it, you can sell it for whatever price you can get. Enjoy the page Xatari and don't mind the drive by musings.lol