• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me out, XMEN #1
4 4

38 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2022 at 3:24 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

I was thinking the same thing.....some close ups of the front spine and any other area's of concern would be nice......does anybody else see any potential problems for a purple label ?

there is no ink bleeding through the cover,  also nothing that I can see under a normal light. 

IMG_1902.thumb.JPG.efb5edd0fcdc803778f9272131100043.JPGIMG_1903.thumb.JPG.72d9b4e7c2c654e760b7988683550cee.JPGIMG_1901.thumb.JPG.7451ba92437c9dfd0149ce9d85508cdd.JPGIMG_1900.thumb.JPG.6299e3eebeb596bf36007978b52b3662.JPG

There's ample opportunity for color touch on this cover and I don't see any evidence for it. If there's no bleed through to the inside front cover then don't worry about it.

On 5/2/2022 at 3:41 AM, grendelbo said:

There's ample opportunity for color touch on this cover and I don't see any evidence for it. If there's no bleed through to the inside front cover then don't worry about it.

I had the same thought 

On 5/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, Shadowlynx said:

not going to tell the extended version, but here we go.
So after few hours checking facebook , looking for some books at groups, I found this guy who was looking for 6k. After a little chat, I agreed to help him selling some SA books he had, in compensation he sold me this book at 3.5k , I took a fly to his place, paid for the book, and after few days, the dude just blocked me or deleted his profile IDK,  imagine my confusion after all this, getting such a grail for a fine price and him blocking me with no reason at all

I wouldn't think too much about it...maybe he just hopped on FB to sell his books but had no real interest in being on FB or he just got tired of FB ...I know lots of people who have just upped and left FB (deleting all their friends) because of the constant ads and clickbait they roll out (including myself)..or he got hacked (very common) and after recovering his account decided to delete everything ior make a new account 

Edited by Ed Hanes