• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me out, XMEN #1
4 4

38 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2022 at 10:28 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

2.5   the cover looks pretty good so I think that helps a lot.

P.S.  Get this thing slabbed.   and then tell us what grade you got.

that's the idea :D

On 5/1/2022 at 10:25 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

I would think because of the condition of the book that a press and clean might be a dangerous thing to do.....but I'm not sure.

yes, and I don't know if there's a real benefit on this book

On 5/2/2022 at 2:18 AM, Geoff2099 said:

2.5 -- SO very cool to see this book unslabbed. Is there a story behind how you got it? I would definitely get a professional's opinion on if pressing and cleaning would do well, and I don't know if I'd trust whoever does the pressing at CGC to do it anyway.

IMG_1079.thumb.JPG.7c077a9843dc5c261811bfbd7ad11334.JPG
extra for you.
Actually there's a little story, but I'm not sure I should tell, never know who can be reading, but ended up buying the book for 3.5k after a very bizarre negotiation 

On 5/2/2022 at 3:22 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

R U really gonna leave it like that ?

not going to tell the extended version, but here we go.
So after few hours checking facebook , looking for some books at groups, I found this guy who was looking for 6k. After a little chat, I agreed to help him selling some SA books he had, in compensation he sold me this book at 3.5k , I took a fly to his place, paid for the book, and after few days, the dude just blocked me or deleted his profile IDK,  imagine my confusion after all this, getting such a grail for a fine price and him blocking me with no reason at all