• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is an acceptable shipping package for a very small order? (1-2 cards)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I noticed that all over the site your package is referred to as a "box", does CGC only accept boxes or are things like bubble mailers accepted as well? If it's only boxes does anyone have any recommendations for what type of box to send a small 1-2 card order in?

Thanks.

• Administrator
On 5/1/2022 at 7:48 PM, Espe21 said:

I noticed that all over the site your package is referred to as a "box", does CGC only accept boxes or are things like bubble mailers accepted as well? If it's only boxes does anyone have any recommendations for what type of box to send a small 1-2 card order in?

Thanks.

Hello

We don't post restrictions on the type of packaging used to ship cards to CGC.  I will move this to the general discussion section in  hopes of people giving you their recommendations.

Mike

Funny I shipped one card in a box last week. The language on the how to ship does suggest a box. I would have sent a bubble mailer had I known there were no restrictions. Thanks for clarification.

Two submissions ago I got 2 cards graded...I used a small 6x4x4 box for those 2 cards. I'll consider using a bubble mailer with the cards sandwiched together with cardboard to reinforce it.