• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS spooky & mystical spoiler thread
4 4

386 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2022 at 1:11 PM, AGGIEZ said:

Black Bolt apparently makes an appearance in the Illuminati. Not sure if it’s the same actor as in the TV series. I guess FF 45 and 46 will shoot up again…

Illuminati01.jpeg.e69253184eb7fbdffa8dc1f63a517935.jpeg

That's the rumor

:insane:

so who's the other guy? I see Black Bolt, Captain Carter and Mr. Fantastic

Update (5/2): This leak does appear to be legitimate, as dozens and dozens of versions of the original clip have been taken down off social media as a response to Disney using its copyright hammer to smash them to pieces.

At a certain point, the cat is already out of the bag, and there’s nothing to lend legitimacy to a leak than to get it taken down for copyright, as otherwise, everyone could have kept wondering if it was an elaborate deep fake or not.

The general consensus seems to be that Anson Mount is returning to his role as Black Bolt for this, albeit with a more comic accurate costume. Even if Inhumans was bad, I see no reason not to give him the part back for what will assuredly be no more than a cameo.

I still have not seen any convincing theories on who the Captain America variant is on the right there. My new idea is that perhaps it’s a young Isaiah Bradley, where in an alternate universe he got to be the Captain America that Steve Rogers was. It just doesn’t look enough like Sam’s new costume to be him, and it wouldn’t make much sense for him to be in the Illuminati anyway. This brings the total confirmed Illuminati members to five, Captain Carter, Black Bolt, Reed Richards, Captain America variant and Professor X. Other high profile missing members we have not seen yet are Namor, the Sub-mariner and Tony Stark. And of course Doctor Strange himself. Captain Carter and a version of Captain America are not in the original comic version, but if Black Bolt and Reed are there, I’d kind of expect the rest to follow.

As for John Krasinski, now the big question remains whether he will keep the role for the larger MCU, and if so, would the Fantastic Four movie be about a version of the character that takes place before this established Reed Richards takes his seat on the Illuminati? Or will the movie be about multiverse FF making its way into MCU proper, somehow? We just don’t know yet. Still, exciting times in the Marvel universe, that’s for sure.

• Patrick Stewart - Professor X
  • John Krasinski - Mr. Fantastic
  • Anson Mount - Black Bolt
  • Hayley Atwell - Captain Carter
  • Lashana Lynch - Captain Marvel

01_Black_Bolt.thumb.jpg.234ed31df74f50aa17cb1b3aa8cafa30.jpg

01_Illuminati.thumb.jpg.b9341141a5a30e79da98a4d9d5f8477b.jpg

01_Wanda.thumb.jpg.34a62ce322bbb8dc4f6f2c2c64b4ef17.jpg

01_Wanda2.thumb.jpg.04518e536af10721d69ec045a649611d.jpg

There's another rumor floating around

Charlize Theron Clea??!!

On 5/2/2022 at 8:31 PM, Xenosmilus said:

Reed needs to lay off the Krispy Kreme in his universe... I think I see a shadow of a man boob:baiting:

Shame on you fat shamer…