• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS spooky & mystical spoiler thread
4 4

386 posts in this topic

One of my all time favorite character is Black Bolt.  What they did to him in the TV show was unforgiveable.  So the fact that he is "fairly" comic accurate has me over the moon.  HOWEVER...from the pics he looks a bit on the tiny side.  Black Bolt should have stature:manhero:.

***I really hope they unleash his power in the movie

On 5/2/2022 at 11:18 PM, Xenosmilus said:

IDK, he has that stoic look about him.  That being said I never watched the Inhumans

Not knocking the guy, though I realize my post did come off that way. I was more knocking the fact that it seems risky to use a cast member linked directly to a show that really did not perform well and was no well recieved and further reference it.

On 5/2/2022 at 11:37 PM, William-James88 said:

Not knocking the guy, though I realize my post did come off that way. I was more knocking the fact that it seems risky to use a cast member linked directly to a show that really did not perform well and was no well recieved and further reference it.

I hear you, but maybe in the MCU and a better -script he (the actor) may work out? Again, IDK and don't know too much about Black Bolt...

On 5/2/2022 at 11:45 PM, Xenosmilus said:

I hear you, but maybe in the MCU and a better --script he (the actor) may work out? Again, IDK and don't know too much about Black Bolt...

I hope he does, I really like Black Bolt. I'm glad the actor gets another shot at it.

The Raimi's cut in dvd, bluray, 4k and in a limited time in theaters, Imax this Holiday season... 

ds12.jpg.a294f9da972ed1cfa3e2b285bf795cbe.jpg

Edited by ganni