• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating mdean2437 for 2 month old change of heart bogus paypal dispute!
9 9

220 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2022 at 10:28 AM, Bird said:

for people to communicate they need a shared understanding

I cannot respond as I do not understand much of what is posted. Please read your posts and edit them accordingly so that they make sense. Punctuation is often not necessary but you need to use it because things are incoherent.

But once I will make it clear as possible. You bought book. You put book up for sale at higher grade than purchased while also seeking refund based on condition issues. You cannot claim sympathy on condition issues when you were selling the book and grading it higher.

The paypal dispute was cancelled, correct? Leave it at that. You have a book you bought. That is the end.

There is not a question of validity option on the PP refund menu.

See the grade, sell or lack of sell didn't matter. They were not my issue.  I immediately told him once he stated he would provide a restoration gurantee, that I was happy with book and wanted to keep it. I went further and reassured him It didn't matter what CGC graded it, so long a sit was a blue Label id gladly accept it.

On 5/8/2022 at 10:30 AM, Iceman399 said:

You 'sold' the book 3 different times on ebay, a month after you confirmed you were pleased with the book. Yet you still have the book. :banana: that is some luck I've never had as many books not sell as you do.  Seems like every book worth a few hundred + gets relisted and resold over and over again. 

You are playing games. 

You tried to have your cake and eat it. (you were hoping to make money by buying the book and when you couldn't you created a false return). 

So lay the timeline out nice and clear for all of us. No wall of text with unimportant information. 

When did you buy the book? 

When did you confirm the book looked better in hand than you were expecting? 

When did you ask about the restoration issue? Why didn't you ask about that prior to spending 2k+ on a book? 

Why didn't you send the book to cgc like you claim you were going to do several times but instead just relisted on eBay

Screenshot_20220508-112316_eBay.jpg

Question would a screenshot where I tell him I wanted to keep the book and was happy reassure you?

To reassure Terry I even stated I didn't care what CGC graded it, so long as it was in a blue label I'd be happy.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:14 AM, Bird said:

do you re-read your posts before posting? Please do and edit accordingly.

The issue is not with the comic. You asked for a refund (9 months after purchase) at the same time you were trying to sell the book. You tried to get your money back AND you were selling the book. That is not okay. Yes, you cancelled the ebay, etc. But you misrepresented the transaction to paypal when you said it was not as described but in your ebay listing said it was in fact better than described.

You are making it worse by deflecting to lesser issues.

Oh, sir, I fear that was the edited version🤷‍♂️

These I think are my 2nd and 3rd message to Terry

@Iceman399

See I state I want the  book, don't care what grade it comes back

You have interpret the purpose of actions incorrectly. However I see  now. Me clearly stating I'd keel, F CGC grade my problem.  Will  probably not  sway you. I think your mind has been made, and facts if don't reconcile your.belief will be dismissed.. 

I can see it 

Screenshot_20220508-024850_Gallery.thumb.jpg.607774f5b6d1ed99f72abb6cebf7866e.jpgScreenshot_20220508-024907_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b83b1da0f0b87a425dadf3d45d8ee7ef.jpg

On 5/8/2022 at 11:00 AM, Iceman399 said:

So it wasn't till 3 failed ebay shillings that you decided you needed to find a way to get your money back. Gotcha! 

I would I start with that. Look I paid with my CC using PayPal

I  have been doing this long enough of won..  yet ny 1st response to tell him I wanted and would keep it regardless of how it graded

On 5/8/2022 at 11:02 AM, CCComics said:

I just TRIED to read and understand MDean's response he started in the other thread.....and after recovering from blacking out ...I would like to vote twice.

1st War Eagle.

2nd that's was funny and sadly accurate.

You had no right to start the PP claim. NONE. It doesn't matter what he said or didn't say about your resto return policy question. Too late. I think you fail over and over to comprehend that. Do you think if he said I do not take returns for resto that would have justified trying to return the book? For something you should have asked before buying it. Or within the return period he stated as part of his sales thread?

You are under some kind of delusional thought process that any amount of time after you purchase a book you can start asking questions and if you don't like the answer you can return the book. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:00 AM, Iceman399 said:

So it wasn't till 3 failed ebay shillings that you decided you needed to find a way to get your money back. Gotcha! 

By telling the seller, if it was blue label, I didn't care how it would grade I would accept. You saw this in the messages, but went leaned on the old stickman 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:37 AM, wombat said:

You had no right to start the PP claim. NONE. It doesn't matter what he said or didn't say about your resto return policy question. Too late. I think you fail over and over to comprehend that. Do you think if he said I do not take returns for resto that would have justified trying to return the book? For something you should have asked before buying it. Or within the return period he stated as part of his sales thread?

You are under some kind of delusional thought process that any amount of time after you purchase a book you can start asking questions and if you don't like the answer you can return the book. 

So being told he didn't sell me the book and I must have given someone else my money is acceptable to you If a seller did that to  you?.