• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Legends of the Dark Knight 50
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Thanks Februus.  I think that is right.  My brother decided to collect comics in in the early 90's, and after a few years he just quit. I don't think these books were ever opened.  They would be perfect, except my brother died in 2011, and I unfortunately shipped the boxes across the country.  The damage is probably due to the shipping because these comics have been essentially undisturbed for 25 to 30 years.  

On 5/5/2022 at 7:20 PM, JeffSS said:

Thanks Februus.  I think that is right.  My brother decided to collect comics in in the early 90's, and after a few years he just quit. I don't think these books were ever opened.  They would be perfect, except my brother died in 2011, and I unfortunately shipped the boxes across the country.  The damage is probably due to the shipping because these comics have been essentially undisturbed for 25 to 30 years.  

And I’m very sorry about your bro. I’m sure he would be glad you have his comics. A lot of us went nuts in the 90s and we were buying everything. Unfortunately some of the books from this time period are in great condition but the content left a lot to be desired. A lot of it ended up in the dollar bins at shows and comic shops but a lot of really good collectible and valuable stuff came out too. You will have to figure out what’s what. Your books look great but lower your expectations on 90s material if you are looking to sell it 

I bought this one off the stands too... love the cover so much. :cloud9: 

Are there some impressions/wrinkles along this edge, or is that just the blue art?

1270029043_ScreenShot2022-05-06at1_24_11PM.png.b4de430c80e8e2860c2a240d8b388594.png