• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Set - Pokemon Black Star Promo?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I was wondering if/when the Pokemon Black Star Promo's might be a registry set.  I'm talking specifically the Black Star Promo with cards #1- #53 year 1999 - 2002.  I have some of those cards and when I add them to my profile they aren't apart of any set, they just show up in my inventory.  Would love it if they went into a registry set.

Thank you!

Adding to this for additional clarity. 

The set I'm looking for is labeled on the cards as "Black Star Promos - WotC" in the system. This is the Black Star Promos cards that were distributed by Wizards of the Coast.  To me this is a great set as it links back to the Mewtwo Strikes Back movie release and includes lots of early pokemon promos that are a great history of the franchise.  I think this would be a nice addition to the registry as it is an easily defined set consisting of 53 cards (+ duplicates) and there are plenty of sales of these cards on eBay so I know people out there collect them.  

Here is a link to provide additional information on this set.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wizards_Black_Star_Promos_(TCG)

4751453_Full_Obv.jpg

On 7/6/2022 at 6:09 PM, cyclonus11 said:

I know I'm late with replying but I did notice this, thank you for letting me know! I also wanted to say Thank You to CGC for adding this.  It really makes collecting this set that much more enjoyable.

• Administrator
On 10/25/2022 at 1:03 PM, Matt_ said:

I also wanted to say Thank You to CGC for adding this.  It really makes collecting this set that much more enjoyable.

You're welcome! And we're so happy to hear that! :)