• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My response to TC33 Nomination to HOS
4 4

46 posts in this topic

@KPR Comics @Timmay @A Baker Girl

@oldmilwakuee @silverseeker

@jimjum12

@ashsaytr@Wrightson fan

@ashraell @kav@kav1 

@Humantop

@Doc Holliday 85 @Doc Savage Bronze @Adman4

@rtarturo @KR77 @Iceman399

@Key Collector Comics

@B Barrows @C D Johnson @C C Kaeser @D FERGUSON

@PEP @Top City Comics

I'm just tagging so hopefully my side, right or wrong will be seen.

I ask you read my side, I'll try to keep it short and fill in what I believe pertinent information was left out

MY STANCE BLUF:

We  both are culpable.

I asked 2 legit questions in my intial DM. He responded not 1x but 2x . both be responses to me the customer for asking restoration and return policy was a mixture of insured and threats. Both his intial responses included accusations,  lying, attempting fraud a not sending that man close to 3k.  

His responses to my reasonable questions were solely responsible for my dispute with PP. He seemed fraudulent.denying selling me the book , and calling me a liar. TWICE..

He started communicating to me once the dispute hit, we reached an accord.

Part of that agreement required me to provide proof of condition and him a restoration gurantee here and  ON PP.

I sent the message in PP with pic he claimed to accept.  As part of the message I instructed pp to close the case after he confirmed everything properly.

He stated he did this. So either he lied to all or PP. BECAUSE HE'D be telling PP the condition was fine but he posted over here he though the books was altered.

Anyway He is escalated as PP didn't move fast enough, 48 hours after I requested pp close it.  

Still that 48 hours was enough time for him to escalate and become impossible to fel with ..I know I'm cray, he's that dont know yet. I digress

48 hours later, deal off, the same pic he claims he told PP condition verification was met with,not tells you all altered the book.

I send 8-12 new pics, he ignores, his paranoia ratchetts I continue.tl try and appease

I played my part on this and for a time felt responsible. Nope. It was both.  The initial bad blood came when the seller told the buyer he wasn't the purchaser, he was a liar and fraud .

That was his decision not to confirm that not just.once but twice. If a seller does that to a customer they deserve the charge back

I will  share every message, DM and email so you can see it all. No reason to rely on our own perspectives, I know my perspective can be deattached from what is the average person's reality.

You can see me hinting at a larger conspiracy I'm the message. Hold that thought until I post my last 2 screen shots

1st message I asked a few questions. 1. How sure the was in it not being restored

2.Could the book be returned

My statement about if I'm right, was me thinking that someone name Trev or Trevor has inflitrated the market as whole 

That stemmed from a weird message, possibly not even weird.  My mind, my schzio transposes, applies Caesar cipher shifts wether I want it to or not

there was 2 separate conversations but we discussing restoration. Someone brought up being ripped o

Nom dectable trimming and how that person had lost a lot money. I could seat the person's name started with a T that was trimming stuff up.

Now see my Crazy I morph that into every book I e bought, even in holders, all restored lol.

Just remember these terms

Bipolar 1

Schzioprhrinia

Percusory delusions

No Latuda (my $1)

Now my crazy was in effect, I was applying transposing nonsensicaly to applying Cesar shifts to every message in my head reading crazy stuff anyway. 

Even with all that crazy, and 8neas convinced every book had been cut. At 1 point when couldn't reconcile how this Trev guy  could access my comics.

And see time.i notice my hiding razors, well I thought she was cutting them.  She saw I had entered a different reality, she was just looking out for me when the crash came lol

Last thing I don't care about the  ban hammer!  It's the sheer number of boardies that accepted whatever version of events he gave.

I'm a seller too.  I have never spoken to a customer, potential customer, or  even no longer current customer on such a manner.  His reaction says bea lot, I'm more confused by the be boards.

Most wanted to see me banned but not even hear my side

All the boardies that stated I should be banned because  either they think my actions were fraudulent or because of the PP despuite, shows a lack of understanding.

You hand someone 3k (it was more 4-4500.other  books) they say 3k? What 3k? Your a liar, I  didn't sell u my car (think 50's), repeats  the lies but then ads, maybe you gave your money to someone' Else.

What's my recourse? 8

He didn't give  me the time of day until I filed on eBay.

All of those thing leave me justified in starting  PP dispute

As soon as I filed the PP dispute he treated me as human. All the sudden k was the buyer. Still he blamed me. Fasley stating I had a 2nd account

Can  I nominate him? If so, I do.

Oh my intial questions were solid questions

I realize they came from crazy but me to ask. What is your restoration policy? Do you take returns? Could I return this?

ARE very normal questions.  I made 0 demands.

Edited by mdean2437
Tags

Also his email response

That was 2 separate occasions based on me asking for 1st restoration gurantee but if possible to return. After his DM I emailed and asked for a return.

He stated I wasn't the buyer but a scam

The 2nd time be did that I went to PP

Screenshot_20220508-003329_Edge.jpg

Here here he tries  cover the fact he pretended not to sell me the book.

I c state that I want his confirmation here and in PP ie he post His restoration gurantee here and in PP

I am not sure he did post confrimation in Pp now that I think about it

HE accused me of having 2 accounts.

I'm still waiting on that other account name

Screenshot_20220508-003431_Edge.thumb.jpg.4952d34b772d75804bffc7281c202813.jpg

Here here he tries  cover the fact he pretended not to sell me the book.

I  state that I want his confirmation here and in PP ie he post His restoration gurantee here and in PP I ask PP to cancel in a message he can see once he does this. 

HE accused me of having 2 accounts.

I'm still waiting on that other account name

Screenshot_20220508-003431_Edge.thumb.jpg.4952d34b772d75804bffc7281c202813.jpg

On 5/8/2022 at 4:23 AM, mdean2437 said:

Still the emails and DM back me up

I have  other else but will respond if asked 

Really unless asked otherwise, I will just offer a summary and allow you all to decide .

My 1st message a DM asked 2 reasonable questions.  

1.Restore policy

2. Returns policy/acceptance

His 1st response was a DM IT WAS unreasonable

He claimed I was a liar

He didn't sell me the book..

I was pulling a scam.

His 2nd message and email was more for the same.

But with added twist of having the wrong seller. Still a liar and a scam

These 2 responses were my deciding factor in starting a PP claim. As other evidence had shown, I respond well when a seller response is reasonable.

Who accused someone if being a liar, theif, scam, or misremembering right out the box?

He then tried to play it off  as 2 accounts.

It wasn't until I gave him a way out by stating me he had different threads vs different users confused.  That don't make sense. You especially don't start slanging accusations without knowing.

We did agree that I'd provide proof of condition and he would confirm in a DM here and a dispute message on PP his acceptance of restoration returns.

He stated he did this, I take him at his word.

The messages I sent him and the PP dispute team was this: I need conccurance   that the photo attached proved condition, and  he satisfied with the condition, and that he would refund if restoration, /plod/green lab stuff happen.

I ask the case be dismissed once he confirmed both things.

I Didn't know it at the time but they wouldn't have ended it until a few days after the last response.   They don't actually read  or step until the case stalls.  Again didn't know, didn't know there was even a button to do it by.

Well 48  hours later, instead of taking to me like a normal person he hits the nuclear button.

Come here and convinces the entire board, that he a pure as the driven Snow, that poops lolly pops and gums drops, While in dastardly villain here to swindle all you funny book lovers.

Yet look at the facts of where this very post started. I  asked basic questions.  He deflected  with lies, insults and  induenno.  I was apologizing most of the time for something I was  not alone in creating. In fact my dispute in PP was justified.  He has to upload tracking numbers because of his responses, both.  Not my question.  I showed even while crazy I handled appropriate responses appropriately.  Me being crazy, well my original questions weren't, them my response based off his messages was not crazy either

We then reach an accord, 

I send a message asking for him to verify A and B. And even include a picture/scan.  I  ask PP in same message to stop case after he does so.

I even offer an apology and explain to eBay he was fine it was me.  I wanted to smooth things over.

Well 48 hours aint enough time for the eBay team to get involved. I still can't say for sure he ever concurred with my . message. Just posted messages of use reaching an agreement over here, but maybe be did.

Still 48 hours, the scans that supposedly he confirmed via PP showing satisfactory proof of condition, now show color touch per him  

He spins and sparns.  Keep reading the messages, I keep trying to let cooler heads prevail.

He then send  me a message, not asking if agree with him, and I never did accept it or give him concurrence but...

He stated he would have the board drop it.  I just needed to accept alll the risk for a restore.  Why I sent another 8 pics showing exact condition.  Maybe he's pulling the fast 1 here. 

If you read the messages and the emails I seriously doubt you will think I'm fraudulent.

Now was his show, indignation, outrage etc about my actions? The guys that asked a question, was lied/insulted 2x, but still sent PP  a message asking to dismiss the case and taken ownership of the issue .  

The seller says his self he escalated the PP claim BECAUSE he had done all i asked.  Maybe.  I do know that scan gis was good enough for him to state the condition was acceptable all of the sudden became proof of my dastardly deeds. The other 8 pics ignored, since he don't know whG I've done, since he's tired of it he told me it was over.  Just he didn't want thear anything about that book 

You Sherlock Holmes, may have picked the wrong bad guy.

Maybe he's not, but me going to PayPal because a seller of close to a $3k purchase tell you, 1 you didn't buy the book. 2 your a liar, 3 your a fraud.

Yeah sound like he pathological all the way around.

Notice how I handled a simlar situation with the other seller were way more money was involved . I  gave that seller 5 days, a 3 attempted communication attempts prior to returning. Note how that turned out

We waited less than 48 hours even after seeing my written request it be dropped.

That supposedly was the catalyst that cause him to believe and say all of three things. 

See that's the scam, he's lied  so much I'm not sure if he did concure on PP. Maybe just posted our agreement and not the terms. I can't say, when I say his email Wednesday I freaked out.  Killed the dispute. Was trying everything to get him  calm. Ultimately all he wanted was not to be responsible for any problems with the book.  I didn't accept those terms, he dictated them I didn't say anything. Happy I didn't.  

From his 1st response until his last message, be was simply tryiing to dodge an answer to a question I now suspect he knows.

Lie about selling it to me 

Lie about me having multiple accounts

Lie about me scamming 

Lie about me having the wrong seller 

Possibly lie about.properly accepting terms, I mean why break the pattern

Lies to either Pp or the board.

Claimed to tell Pp my scan showed satisfactory condition

Told the board it showed potential CT

Lies and even say it's funny how it looks like the Ct was in the same spot I was talking about.  Lies he was taking spine tics I clearly clearly stated the edges of pages looked funny ie  trimming.

He lies and stated I sold the book already. Even though I can screenshot both cancellations.

He lied when sold this board on none of  this being his fault.  Wake up. 

Finally after I keep trying to ", reach him" , stayed calm he knew his game had worked.  Well so he thought I will declare terms he will accept. I'll leave the thread, he'll get kicked off, pp won't help him when that book comes back a plod. 

Well if I wait Master card will help.

I know this based on his actions and treatment of me, I don't trust him.

Based on the board reactions he either spun a tale,  or I'm still having an episode and am deluded my thoughts.

I hate because.im not sure.

Whether thru calusness or calressness his entail responses (1 dm, 1 email) to, two very reasonable questions was 100% of the reason a PP claim was started. That's on him

His response was not accidental, he responded twice saying essentially the same things but in different ways. The 2nd esponse he hinted maybe I had the wrong seller 

Our next problem maybe my fault. But he escalated even though he saw my message asking for it to be dropped.  He then wordsmiths amd states he sent PP out agreement. What about the terms? I'll reread I'm not sure.

Still 48 hours later he's going nuts.

Nothing I say, apology I offer, assurances I provide calms him. Only being relased from the book. Stating he let everyone know he was done.  He also knew he had done the damage and I d be done.

Funny part was until I saw hoe pissed everyone was I  didn't bother to think thru this.. I almost bit.  

I played a part but read our messages, take into consideration what we said to PP and tell.me who was being unreasonable?

More importantly me this wasn't a partnership in disaster

There j just stated the same mess over and over. Hopefully it gets thru to someone

I still haven't read his version of  the events. What does the dats or DMS and emails show?

I LL check back in later.

-Da Boogey Man

he's going nuts.

Nothing I say, apology I offer calms him. Only being relased from the book. Stating he let everyone know he was done.  He also knew he had done the damage and I d be done.

Funny part was until I saw hope pissed everyone was I  didn't bother to think thru this.. I almost bit. 

I played a part but read our messages, take into consideration what we said to PP and tell.me who was being unreasonable?

There j just stated the same mess over and over. Hopefully it gets thru to someone

I still haven't read his version of  the events. What does the dats or DMS and emails show?

I LL check back in later.

-Da Boogey Man

On 5/8/2022 at 8:29 AM, KCOComics said:

Marcus, 

Please put this matter to rest. 

Keep the book, drop the claim and put this behind you. 

I don't think your messages show any evidence of wrong doing by TC33. 

I think it shows you likely have multiple accounts and confused which account you used to buy the book. 

Months went by, you never claimed there was restoration and when you tried to sell the book on eBay you stated no resto and assigned a NM grade on a book that wasn't close and wasn't sold to you as NM. 

This is HOS worthy. You can't be playing games like this. TC33 has sold a lot of books to allot of people without incident. Myself included.  He has also been very patient and fair to you in my estimation. 

Please find yourself the help and support you need to take care of your health. I believe you are suffering from what you say you are.  I fully understand that there is more going on and I really want you to be well. 

But innocent parties can't pay a price because of it.  

He eventually stated there was just 1 account.

Question. Seriously. Help me see it.

I swear I'm being sincere to   Help me understand a few things, please really I'm sure there is a side in not looking. I want to see both views.

For someone to accuse a customer (customers are mine and his life blood)  because of  2 basic SOP  type questions, deserved the type of response I got.   My initial message though out of the blue, when only looking at WWBN  32, BUT  I had bought another 2k work if books from him say 10 days or prior. For me to ask about restoration policy and return policy.  I stated if a return was acceptable I would like to. He had control of  return, I felt that was fair, see time Frame.

The restoration protection, I assumed but just wanted confirmation.

If someone tells me I didn't give them money, I know I gave them, suggest I gave to another seller I'm going to freak out.  Seriously. Is that not normal?

Here is a good story about me and Bob Storm.

I buy a raw HOS 92 9.2 NM-  from him. Heck 2 years maybe more went buy. When Susan called me and told me , I didn't break a sweat. We had already established his procedures if you will.

I messaged him, he couldn't believe it. He was disappointed he missed.  That day Susan  said something that caused both of us to buy 8x Lupe's.

If I didn't lose Lupe's like smokers do lighters

Well yeah I'd still messaged I thought it may have been   trimmed and still struggle identifying it. Side Note. I can promise you an 8x Lupe (Bob used a 4x plus lighting) will catch CT that a BL couldn't possibly hope for. They r cheap too, get a jewelers, $5.  Anyway

Bob took care of it which I already new would happen to already eastablished guidelines.

Should I not have messaged Bob? Since time past? No joking either I'm in earnest. What makes me asking he 2 questions calmly culpable for is either 

If your every worried about a boom you bought and since that 1 3k  book spent probably  4k over a what month span

Would you not feel comfortable messaging  the seller and asking?  Ever the return  I stated if acceptable. I get messaged all the time about my policies.

Oh back on the WWBN 

Actually my last ad I ran ON THAT book was as 8.0.but that wasn't my opinion, it was mathematics.

I also canceled the winning bid due to thinking concerns.

My opinion is what it, is and I can't not determine if your frencing with me. When you say my option on a subjective matter is bandble.

I

I am pretty sure I stated in my 8.5/9.0 added some about my limmerance.  See this boom and few other  others I shouldn't buy raw. Plus you realize I finished dang  near dead last,  in the last grading contest I tried. LOL U gotta be pulling my leg.

I like them too much, and with this comic I bet have  had leat  5 copies grade a 9.0 or higher (proably all sold here) just in last 5-8  like years.   I always have felt like CGC gave them gift grades. Now still I would imagine this won't get graded close to that. Ive have too many people I trust bust my bubble and balls over it.

The funny part my enamouration it's not character per se. I like the color, covers, and how the cover makes  FING hard to eyes to rest easy. It's like it's shines a spot light on defects I dunno always get excited 

I'm perfectly fine with my opinion.

I even told the seller, after he stated restoration protection that I wanted to keep it.  I was happy with it. 

I don't see how asking questions policy type questions from a seller I just bought batch  books from is bad. I don't see how asking to return something if it was acceptable to the seller remotely bad  much less bandble.  

Read my questions.

1 whats your policy on restoration.

2. What's your return plot via. If it's acceptable I'd like to return the  book.  Not I was not demanding  and was going to have no problem accepting whatever he said. I bought months ago.  I did t feel entitled to send it back

What   I missing. 

Edited by mdean2437

You have to realize whenever something happens like this the person always claims death in family or illness of some sort.  That always raises our antennae.  We've seen it so many times.  

On 5/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, KCOComics said:

I'm not sure i understand the question. I just think it's time for everyone to move on. 

I tried. I had no plans even on telling my side. A CGC poster started sending my eBay account harassing communication.  I notice poster were not letting it go. 

They believe either I was trying to scam or I wrongged him by filing an PP complaint after he denied selling me the book twice, then claimed I gave some other seller my money. s

Had he slowed his role and not thrown crazy accusations out twice that complaint would never have gotten filed

On 5/8/2022 at 11:11 AM, kav said:

You have to realize whenever something happens like this the person always claims death in family or illness of some sort.  That always raises our antennae.  We've seen it so many times.  

I'm  not claiming that

I did feel responsible at 1st. If my mind caused, it, it was still me.

Now I told him.to try and calm him down so maybe we could  establish trust via understanding not acceptance.

Anyway  I really did feel responsible and guilt for that responsibility at 1x. 

Now  I can see it different, but my knees jerk it to blame myself.

I sent reasonable questions. He denied sleeping me the book and denied me giving him.money

I then filed pp.

My next 2 DM messages to him stated I wanted the book, wanted a restore check would not hold him accountable for whatever CGC Grades it as

On 5/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, mdean2437 said:

I'm  not claiming that

I did feel responsible at 1st. If my mind caused, it, it was still me.

Now I told him.to try and calm him down so maybe we could  establish trust via understanding not acceptance.

Anyway  I really did feel responsible and guilt for that responsibility at 1x. 

Now  I can see it different, but my knees jerk it to blame myself.

I sent reasonable questions. He denied sleeping me the book and denied me giving him.money

I then filed pp.

My next 2 DM messages to him stated I wanted the book, wanted a restore check would not hold him accountable for whatever CGC Grades it as

can you make him whole?  pay him some amount of damages for the new category paypal has placed him in which will affect him in future?  Send him the funds he currently cannot access due to your decisions and he will reimburse you when he gets access?

Yeah, that PayPal claim probably kills any chance of redemption by mdean here.  No matter what else happens, that appears to have long-lasting negative impacts on TC33 and seems to have been done only for vindictive reasons, rather than in response to a real thing.  Little reason here to delay the inevitable any further.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:35 AM, kav said:

can you make him whole?  pay him some amount of damages for the new category paypal has placed him in which will affect him in future?  Send him the funds he currently cannot access due to your decisions and he will reimburse you when he gets access?

I didn't cause that. He did. He at the very least should had verified I wasn't the buyer. Instead, his action caused me as it would any buyer.

If you're stating he holds no responsibility for his action. Let's just say I can see. I''ll move on

Here is a similar interaction on the same subject but different seller. Missing is the call i had placed a few days before but was unable to speak with at that monument. My 1st email never received a reply so a few days later I mailed. See how I handle the reply. 

Screenshot 2022-05-08 114223.png

Screenshot 2022-05-08 113959.png

Screenshot 2022-05-08 113639.png