• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My response to TC33 Nomination to HOS
4 4

46 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2022 at 12:22 PM, mdean2437 said:

I'm  not claiming that

I did feel responsible at 1st. If my mind caused, it, it was still me.

Now I told him.to try and calm him down so maybe we could  establish trust via understanding not acceptance.

Anyway  I really did feel responsible and guilt for that responsibility at 1x. 

Now  I can see it different, but my knees jerk it to blame myself.

I sent reasonable questions. He denied sleeping me the book and denied me giving him.money

I then filed pp.

My next 2 DM messages to him stated I wanted the book, wanted a restore check would not hold him accountable for whatever CGC Grades it as

It does not matter how many times you attempt to justify your actions. Several boardies have attempted to highlight the fact that your responses do not make sense. At times, it seems as though you are arguing with or against yourself. You interrupt your own thoughts to break off on a new tangent that no one here can follow. In spite of this, I am pretty sure we understand your position. The fact is, we just don't agree with you. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:41 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Yeah, that PayPal claim probably kills any chance of redemption by mdean here.  No matter what else happens, that appears to have long-lasting negative impacts on TC33 and seems to have been done only for vindictive reasons, rather than in response to a real thing.  Little reason here to delay the inevitable any further.

Serious question How does his actions of claiming he did not sell me the book, and I must have given some other boardie my money does not constitute fault?.  In that case, what is my recourse? Just to say, well jeez he must be right?

On 5/8/2022 at 11:50 AM, thewritestuff said:

It does not matter how many times you attempt to justify your actions. Several boardies have attempted to highlight the fact that your responses do not make sense. At times, it seems as though you are arguing with or against yourself. You interrupt your own thoughts to break off on a new tangent that no one here can follow. In spite of this, I am pretty sure we understand your position. The fact is, we just don't agree with you. 

Yes, statements such as yours and others are obvious stickman. 

Please tell me how I am responsible for him denying to me he sold me the books.  Him calming, I must have given my money to someone else.

What is buyer supposed to do or think?

Then In a message he reads via PP messaging I ask PP to drop the case with his concurrence. 

He then escalates and nominates me.

A few questions politely asked deserves any response given per the board?

Somone posting this stuff on *on a big stupid social media platform that has a section for railroads? Whatever not even sure id know look but wont regardless.. please marker if real names.  Though the replies r much different ive been told.  Railroads? lol WTF There social media for that?

On 5/8/2022 at 12:51 PM, mdean2437 said:

Serious question How does his actions of claiming he did not sell me the book, and I must have given some other boardie my money does not constitute fault?.  In that case, what is my recourse? Just to say, well jeez he must be right?

More verbal diarrhea.  Did you sell the comic, as alleged, before filing the dispute? If so, all else is moot. You denied knowing that the money for the comic went to the correct seller as your reason for opening a dispute. This does not ring true to me.  It was spiteful and, if done as TC33 alleges, fraudulent. I’d vote to ban and would love for a grand jury to take a look at this.

If I am understanding this correctly (which is a longshot, given the writing quality), you bought the book, tried to sell it (and as a seller, vouched for the grade and lack of resto) and then tried to press the seller for more info about restoration in hopes (?) of getting either reassurance or a refund. The problem is that you messaged the original seller from a second CGC forum account, which made the seller respond that he had never sold you the book.

It sounds like this triggered some anxiety for you. As someone who has anxiety, I can completely understand how the response that he hadn't sold you the book may have triggered that. But you overreacted in a big way, by filing the PayPal claim. 

I get the anxiety. But that doesn't justify what you did, which was dishonest and harmful to the original seller. To me, that is HOS worthy. And would, in my book, land you on the blocked eBay list.

I hope you get the help you need. Honestly. Your writing seems to indicate that you are having trouble organizing your thoughts. Maybe now is not the best time to be dealing in $1000+ transactions?

On 5/8/2022 at 9:51 AM, mdean2437 said:

Mdean-you are apologizing and saying it was due to mental issues sorry.  Then you say you did nothing wrong.
Can you see the contradiction here?
Did you do something wrong?
If not, why are you apologizing?

On 5/8/2022 at 12:43 AM, mdean2437 said:

Can  I nominate him? If so, I do.

Based on the thread title and this statement in the first post, are you nominating TC33 to the Hall of Shame?

Yes or No

On 5/8/2022 at 6:43 PM, Domo Arigato said:

@TC33had indicated in the other thread here that he wanted to proceed with the nomination and a vote.

TC33.....it looks like board member @Buzzetta has offered to help you draft up this nomination and vote if you'd like to contact him.

My question is directed to the OP of this thread. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:50 PM, Number 6 said:

My question is directed to the OP of this thread. 

Got you......never mind then.

The multiple threads about this nonsense is throwing me off......so I'm just going to delete both of my previous posts and grab a bucket of popcorn.

On 5/8/2022 at 1:18 PM, Buzzetta said:

Are we going HOS or PL for this one?

Do I have to draw up the paperwork / posting?

By all that I hold dear........I desperately want you to draw up the paperwork / posting for (preferably) both of their HOS nominations.

It would be like watching a hippo set a world record in the pole vault while knitting a sweater if someone could make coherent and competing nominations from all of this word vomit.

Say you'll do it.

GREGGY.......MAKE HIM DO IT ! ! !

On 5/8/2022 at 9:14 PM, SkOw said:

@mdean2437 : You are a scumbag and I will be voting yes on your HOS nomination.  

My only regret is that there isn’t a physical Hall of Shame that we lock all you d-bags up in. Maybe Dylan could be your cell mate…..

He needs help destroying CGC after all  …..

66722754_giphy(18).gif.0e00e504818db0c4d7a3e706a9babad2.gif