• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niagara Falls Comic Con 2022

12 posts in this topic

Yeah I would call Gotham Central and see if they're setting up at the show. They have taken subs at every Niagara Falls Comic Con I've been to.

I assume they will be there but I have no idea.

I would assume Paradise Comics is also going to be there. Weird that no exhibitor list has made it online.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:51 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

would like to go to this show, but they spent all of their money on wrestling guests instead of comic book guests. :tonofbricks:

If only you cared about comics instead of guests :baiting:

On 5/9/2022 at 12:08 PM, Jimmy Linguini said:

Yeah I would call Gotham Central and see if they're setting up at the show. They have taken subs at every Niagara Falls Comic Con I've been to.

I assume they will be there but I have no idea.

I would assume Paradise Comics is also going to be there. Weird that no exhibitor list has made it online.

I'm sure James will eventually lol We'll be on it :banana: 

On 5/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, Iceman399 said:

If only you cared about comics instead of guests :baiting:

Aside from buying a handful of books from you and Jimmy, this show is a dud for books.

heck, the fella selling homemade salami and pepperoni does better business than the majority of comic dealers at this show.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:45 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

this show is a dud for books.

heck, the fella selling homemade salami and pepperoni does better business than the majority of comic dealers at this show.

So true. At Fan Expo, the lemonade stand always has a line up. Chemical bubble tea stand makes a lot of loot, as cosplayers drink up to feel Asian for the day. :arguing: