• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unlisted Variant of ASM #238 NM- Barcode?

7 posts in this topic

I have looked through the CPG on this particular variant, but all I have found is that all of the scans I have seen either had a price of 60c and a "Sipder-Man" face at the bottom left... Or the Canadian variant which has a 75c cover and barcode.

Where does this one fall in?:

th_Spider-Man238-F-Barcode-60cVar.jpg

It just was not represented as such in any Database I searched. What had me bothered as well, was that the seal from NewKadia.com (Third party Grading?)was broken yet does not appear to have hurt the book itself, and I am preparing it for shipment to CGC in the morning.

Even in the CPG they listed #s1, #1A, and #1B... I would have thought there would have been a "Newstand" spec. since the covers differed, Direct vs. Newstand.

Thanks

It just was not represented as such in any Database I searched. What had me bothered as well, was that the seal from NewKadia.com (Third party Grading?)was broken yet does not appear to have hurt the book itself, and I am preparing it for shipment to CGC in the morning.

Even in the CPG they listed #s1, #1A, and #1B... I would have thought there would have been a "Newstand" spec. since the covers differed, Direct vs. Newstand.

Thanks

Look at the bottom of page 63 in the 2005 OS Guide . . . wink.gif