• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Lady Luck's Golden Age, GGA, Timely Teen Humor, Millie, Tessie, Hedy, Gay, Joker, etc.
6 6

117 posts in this topic

I am offering some of my raw Golden Age Timely teen humor (GGA) books for sale.

Payment via PayPal is preferred.

Only US orders please.

Comics will be sent promptly in a Priority Mail box within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. Please include $10 for Priority Mail postage.

Returns accepted within 2 weeks.

First to reply with an :takeit: gets the book. I am also open to offers.

If I've left anything out, please let me know. Also feel free to contact me with any questions.

Here is my Kudos thread:

Thanks!! :)

The first book is Millie the Model #1 -- Apparent Good+ --  $275 (OBO)

Amateur restoration includes color touch, tear seal, and a replaced staple. Also, the centerfold is detached. Otherwise the book is complete and makes an excellent reading copy, or for those who can't afford the first issue in mid-to-high grade.

img602.jpg

img603.jpg

img429.jpg

On 5/11/2022 at 1:50 PM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

The first book is Millie the Model #1 -- Apparent Good+ --  $275 (OBO)

Amateur restoration includes color touch, tear seal, and a replaced staple. Also, the centerfold is detached. Otherwise the book is complete and makes an excellent reading copy, or for those who can't afford the first issue in mid-to-high grade.

img602.jpg

img603.jpg

img429.jpg

:takeit:

These next 3 books I'm selling as a lot for $75 (OBO). Gay Comics #38, #39 and #40 (the last three issues of the series).

I would say that they are each in about Fair condition, but they are complete which makes them excellent reader copies.

img605.jpg

img606.jpg

img607.jpg

img608.jpg

img609.jpg

img610.jpg

On 5/11/2022 at 2:30 PM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

These next 3 books I'm selling as a lot for $75 (OBO). Gay Comics #38, #39 and #40 (the last three issues of the series).

I would say that they are each in about Fair condition, but they are complete which makes them excellent reader copies.

img605.jpg

img606.jpg

img607.jpg

img608.jpg

img609.jpg

img610.jpg

:takeit:

On 5/11/2022 at 4:56 PM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

Joker Comics #42  /  Fair/Good (1.5)  /  $40

One of the pages has a 4" tear, otherwise I would call it Good.

img617.jpg

img618.jpg

:takeit: this one too please!