• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Lady Luck's Golden Age, GGA, Timely Teen Humor, Millie, Tessie, Hedy, Gay, Joker, etc.
6 6

117 posts in this topic

The next three books are the last three issues of Comedy Comics (second series) 8, 9 and 10. I am selling all three as a lot for $90 (OBO).

These books are very low grade, but they are all complete making them excellent reader copies. They are also incredibly hard to find in any condition.

Comedy Comics #8 is the nicest of the three. It has a detached cover and very rusty staples. Otherwise, the interior is in decent shape. I guess I would call it "Fair".

Comedy Comics #9 has a loose centerfold and the cover is practically loose, but it's all there. Fair- perhaps (shrug)

Comedy Comics #10 has seen a lot of love over the decades.Half the back cover is missing, but otherwise the book is complete. Fair/Poor... maybe Poor... I guess I would grade it as RC for "Reading Copy". :foryou:

For whatever it's worth, they all feature Dan DeCarlo art.

img635.jpg

img636.jpg

img637.jpg

img638.jpg

img639.jpg

img640.jpg

On 5/12/2022 at 10:08 AM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

The next three books are the last three issues of Comedy Comics (second series) 8, 9 and 10. I am selling all three as a lot for $90 (OBO).

These books are very low grade, but they are all complete making them excellent reader copies. They are also incredibly hard to find in any condition.

Comedy Comics #8 is the nicest of the three. It has a detached cover and very rusty staples. Otherwise, the interior is in decent shape. I guess I would call it "Fair".

Comedy Comics #9 has a loose centerfold and the cover is practically loose, but it's all there. Fair- perhaps (shrug)

Comedy Comics #10 has seen a lot of love over the decades.Half the back cover is missing, but otherwise the book is complete. Fair/Poor... maybe Poor... I guess I would grade it as RC for "Reading Copy". :foryou:

For whatever it's worth, they all feature Dan DeCarlo art.

img635.jpg

img636.jpg

img637.jpg

img638.jpg

img639.jpg

img640.jpg

:takeit:

Next up is Millie the Model #17 and #18. I am selling them together for $100 (OBO)

Millie #17 is in about Good- condition.

Millie #18 is about Good+, although it does have a 4" spine split along the bottom cover.

Both feature Dan DeCarlo covers and interior artwork.

img641.jpg

img642.jpg

img643.jpg

img644.jpg

On 5/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, MrBedrock said:

Nice sales so far, but I really think selling your high grade copies would be a much better option.

You know you’ve made it to the big time when Bedrock decides to krap in your sales thread. Congratulations to the thread poster for having a celebrity siting on their thread take a dump…:Rocket:

On 5/12/2022 at 2:56 PM, N e r V said:

Bedrock decides to krap :Rocket:

:cloud9:

On 5/13/2022 at 9:15 AM, DougC said:

That Millie and Tessie #1.. :x  Those were great prices!

Any chance you have a Showgirls in low grade your about to drop in the thread... :shy:

No Showgirls I'm afraid. But if you're a fan of Dan DeCarlo, Millie #17 and #18 are still available.

And I'm always taking offers... :gossip:

On 5/12/2022 at 12:03 PM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

Next up is Millie the Model #17 and #18. I am selling them together for $100 (OBO)

Millie #17 is in about Good- condition.

Millie #18 is about Good+, although it does have a 4" spine split along the bottom cover.

Both feature Dan DeCarlo covers and interior artwork.

img641.jpg

img642.jpg

img643.jpg

img644.jpg

:takeit: per PM