• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inadvertent Early Release pic attached
3 3

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys stumbled across these packs and I’m curious if the cards inside these packs would qualify for inadvertent early release label at Cgc. Since this set is not released yet. Also since pre release just started how about the promos them selves? The promos are at least 2 weeks away from being released to anyone. 

7471C2B7-EFDF-4D1C-ADF8-3B6FBB4B3D78.jpeg

On 5/14/2022 at 9:38 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

It never stopped them before. I don't see a difference now. A lot of people are getting the new set early which is also nothing new. I'd rip them open and send in the hitters.

I just wasn't sure if they cards themselves in the packs could be considered inadvertent early release and pre release for this set has begun so a lot of people have the actual cards. But no one has these promo as they are not released even with pre released. 

• Administrator
On 5/14/2022 at 1:07 PM, EpicPulls said:

@CGC Mike what do you think Mike?

Occasionally, cards are inadvertently released before intended. For example, many people reported finding 2021 French Pokémon McDonald's promo cards in their Vivid Voltage Build and Battle Boxes, which were released in November of 2020. These cards, if delivered to CGC at least 30 days before the initial release date, are eligible for the "Inadvertent Early Release" designation on the label.