• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants #98: Facsimile Edition. Unknown Comics. Geral Parel art.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I just received my Copy of this book back from CGC with a 9.8 grade (See photos) but I cannot post it to my registry. I can't seem to find the proper heading though the book does show in the CGC census. Can you please help me by showing me the path to post it, or should I request to create a new title to include this book? I've tried for a couple of days but I'd like some help from the community. Thank you.

Joseph. 

New Mutants 98 Facsimile.jpg

New Mutants 98 Facsimile back.jpg

On 5/14/2022 at 5:01 PM, Joe Hastings said:

I just received my Copy of this book back from CGC with a 9.8 grade (See photos) but I cannot post it to my registry. I can't seem to find the proper heading though the book does show in the CGC census. Can you please help me by showing me the path to post it, or should I request to create a new title to include this book? I've tried for a couple of days but I'd like some help from the community. Thank you.

Joseph. 

New Mutants 98 Facsimile.jpg

New Mutants 98 Facsimile back.jpg

Hi,

You will find a slot for this slab in the Marvel Facsimile Set ...

05-16-22 Screen Shot.jpg

On 5/14/2022 at 3:01 PM, Joe Hastings said:

back from CGC

Maybe you can send it back so that they might correct the cover artist's name?  G-E-R-A-L-D.