• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any facilitators or witnesses attending Star Wars Celebration 5/26/22-5/29/22?

3 posts in this topic

Asking on behalf of my brother. He bought several autograph tickets thinking there would be someone on-site that could get signatures witnessed, so he's looking for anyone that he could have witness or facilitate these signatures on comic books.

I know he's got Ewan McGregor and Anthony Daniels for sure. Not certain which other celebs he bought tickets for.

It's REALLY late in the game to be trying to make these arrangements, but any suggestions for contacts would be most welcome.

On 5/15/2022 at 5:09 PM, celluloidbuff said:

Asking on behalf of my brother. He bought several autograph tickets thinking there would be someone on-site that could get signatures witnessed, so he's looking for anyone that he could have witness or facilitate these signatures on comic books.

I know he's got Ewan McGregor and Anthony Daniels for sure. Not certain which other celebs he bought tickets for.

It's REALLY late in the game to be trying to make these arrangements, but any suggestions for contacts would be most welcome.

OfficialPix was doing preorders for Star Wars Celebration, including CGC Signature Series but I'm not sure if they do in person submissions. It might be worth reaching out to them. 
Their website looks like it's moving to Shopify and I couldn't find their contact info on it, but they have a Facebook page and Facebook group that is pretty active though -- that might be your best bet.

Good luck!