• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Rare Rue Morgue no. 11 Magazine
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm mainly a lurker on the boards but was hoping for some expertise. I'm working on a research project about Todd McFarlane and looking for an exceedingly rare issue of Rue Morgue Magazine vol. 1 no. 11 from 1999. It's not on archive.org nor is it anywhere online. Not even on eBay. I've used my university library to try and find it through interlibrary loan, but you already know the answer. They can't find it either.

After exhausting all possible resources, I figured I'd give it a shot and post on here to the real experts. If anyone has any info on it, where I could find one, or if they had scans of the interview, I would be truly grateful. My research would definitely benefit from it.

Thank you all,

jz

And here's a cover I found from the back issue order form. Blurry cuz it's blown up.

Rue Morgue Cover.png